SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2061|Reply: 11

FA's skills for IM [Copy link]

Post time 2014-11-24 05:17:14 |Show all posts
My setup has always been FA + 3 water cards.Therefore, sometimes I struggle with strong Earth enemies (even NE King Purson + NE King Rimmon may last long enough to kill one of my water card).

Currently, my FA has Cyclone, Invincibility and Fear
I use Cyclone to give my team an extra Boost on the Burst when all my water card starts to use their AOE in auto mood.

I'm beginning to think maybe I should switch Cyclone to Opportunist's Boon (I still not 100% sure if it decreases elemental damage received also? or increase?)

Has anyone else out there use Opportunist's Boon with FA? I think with Invincibility, FA can still survive any strong fire cards even with Opportunist's Boon (assuming that it will "increase" elemental damage received)

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 06:28:52 |Show all posts
You should consider dropping cyclone and invincibility and using gale and squall. +125% damage is quite a bit. Opportunists Boon will increase the amount of damage FA does against earth,  but will also increase the amount of damage fire cards do to FA.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 06:38:51 |Show all posts
He needs the Invincibility to get into position for fear..... but certainly Squall might be be a bonus 65%. I guess with 3 water cards you already have AOE x1 or 2 so Cyclone not needed?  
Opportunist boon needs to be officially clarified or the wording completely changed....I am still dubious about what Rin said it being give and receive damage like it was before..... Maybe get flight to confirm too?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 06:51:34 |Show all posts
Yes, Invincibility is a must for my setup for IM.
Maybe I'll switch out Cyclone with Squall.
I had been able to get 14 or 15 wins these days.. but I just NE QQ (my 4th card).
I'll see if things will be much easier...
Squall is still at lv9.. (being leveling up right now but gonna take forever).

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 09:08:56 |Show all posts
Edited by Phate999 at 2014-11-24 09:12

I still use cyclone, squall, fear on my FA. The only time you need to be careful is if you are facing a team with 2 or 3 elemental buffs. If this is the case, I'd use invincibility or bring a healer because this team will most likely kill your FA before fear. But if the team is not very elementally cohesive, then FA should do fine tanking and so can DPS a little.

On FA, Opportunists boon would add +60% damage to normal and skill attacks at level 10 to only Earth units. So having it is the same or maybe 5% less than Squall (but is limited to Earth enemies). Imo, it's only good for RB. Because you can use it to make your FA essentially have an extra elemental buff.

I have not been able to tell if OB also makes fire units hit FA harder. I don't use it in PVP at all. Rin said it was bugged so you probably wouldn't see this happen yet anyhow.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 11:42:31 |Show all posts
I still use squall, gale and fear. I never die before I proc fear. I use a healer though.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 12:01:47 |Show all posts
One question... are 4 Wind buffs out there?! As i knew before yesterday there was Gale, Squall, Wind Attun but i saw Cerberus with a another buff.If it's true then i will go for buying him right away!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 12:03:00 |Show all posts
blindsenses replied at 2014-11-24 12:01
One question... are 4 Wind buffs out there?! As i knew before yesterday there was Gale, Squall, Wind ...

yes Cerberus has the 4th buff...but getting him is another matter! Not available, may never be available.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-25 01:06:01 |Show all posts
Yeah Cerberus has breeze, but I don't think he can currently be obtained in any shop.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-27 04:47:09 |Show all posts
there is a 3 star Demon with Breeze too! Don't remember the name.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-7 18:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019210 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top