SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 4340|Reply: 20

NOTICE: Latest Server Reset [Copy link]

Post time 2012-12-4 17:53:54 |Show all posts

Dear users

Due to a glitch in the system where people were infinitely spawning tickets and tokens, we have had to do a reset of the database.  This is not as bad as it sounds.  Let me explain....

EVERYBODY who earned tickets and tokens and also bought them legally will have them given back, so all you need to do is re-purchase the items you had.

This even includes the people who abused the glitch.  Legally obtained tickets/tokens will be returned to EVERYONE.

Right now, we know who the people are who abused the system and there may be further punishments for these users.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused fair playing users.

Please post all questions and comments below.

Paradox
Community Manager
Spicy Horse Games

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-4 18:05:07 |Show all posts
Hi... Can i just get help please? I lost my Sven(Idk its whole name) the brown guy with green horns and I lost my Sniper Rifle and the Wicked Lasers(the 3 way laser) and my Tickets and Gold didnt came back Help me please :<

IGN: Acon

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-4 18:30:16 |Show all posts
HELP ME PLEASE??

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-4 18:59:05 |Show all posts
I already tried re-purchasing them back but it didnt WORKED! PLEASE HELP ME!! REPLY PLEASE!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-5 04:03:12 |Show all posts
I got all the items free but not a glitch I lost it all

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-5 13:54:50 |Show all posts
Acon replied at 2012-12-4 18:59
I already tried re-purchasing them back but it didnt WORKED! PLEASE HELP ME!! REPLY PLEASE!!

Hi Acon, the tech team have looked into the issue. After reviewing everything.

We've found that you were refunded any and all tickets and tokens that were fairly (Daily Quest, playing and or bought) obtained. The tickets and tokens that were a result of the issue were removed. The total you have no in game is the correct amount.

In the latest post you said that your re-purchasing didn't work. Do you mean when you click buy there is an issue or you don't have enough ticket/tokens? If it is the latter this is because all accounts were reset and set back to the correct amount.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other concerns. We're sorry for the inconvenience

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-5 13:58:31 |Show all posts
CleanBobbyOne replied at 2012-12-5 04:03
I got all the items free but not a glitch I lost it all

The free items you're referring to were a result of an issue that spawned free tickets and tokens.

As explained in the original post. Some players experienced an account reset in order to fix the situation. The team has looked into the issue and all fairly obtained tickets and tokens are still available. The tickets and tokens as a result of the issue and were spent have been removed along with the items. You can repurchase any items you chose with your fairly obtained tickets and tokens.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-18 02:33:39 |Show all posts
after 2 previous server reset(disaster), I think around 2 weeks ago, I can say now I'm a master lag, YES!
so before that disaster my ping was around 190(MAX), and I was playing smoothly with happy face, but after disaster it seems I play with BOTS and every 1 sec my client session refreshes, my ping is around 360(MIN) and get the 1K also(WOW) also, I got killed many time which system calculate me more than one kill, that 424 was worst(DAMN), also 249, 29, 31 , and ...., awful!
so would you please debug system and improve the system performance specially network, instead of expensive the ITEMS!

Haha, THANKS!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-19 10:35:34 |Show all posts
arash replied at 2012-12-18 02:33
after 2 previous server reset(disaster), I think around 2 weeks ago, I can say now I'm a master lag, ...

The tech team will look into the issue asap. What's your in-game username?

What do the BOTS you are refereing to look like?

Also in regards to the client refreshing, can you take a screenshot or antyhing like that so we have a better idea of what's going on.

Lastly where are you located and what server are you playing on?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-12-19 13:30:19 |Show all posts
Hmm, Arash is also the name I play game with.
BOTS, I mean the gmae work flow is nor smooth, it takes one sec I see the new location of other users, not at real-time.

my location: US, NY

Thnaks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-15 13:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017135 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top