SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: garzos

arena Sr cards [Copy link]

Post time 2015-2-13 00:17:51 |Show all posts
Spira replied at 2015-2-12 23:55
My argestes was badly evolved. At level 25 had 3500 attack and defense. How was i supposed to win in ...

i'm not saying they should just adapt to late game,what i want is to reduce amount of new player traps.
for example why would you wanna get cimeies cyclone over befafes in arena they both got the same price but one is SR and weak card and the other is UR and a strong card.
SR should for this reason not be in arena shop it's just wasted slot.
they could have been filled UR that might have been better for everyone.
so i don't understand why you are trying to defend position of SR in arena.
sure i could argee with you if they where like 50% cheaper that it might have been useful but not while they are same price as UR anyways

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 01:33:48 |Show all posts
If SRs are worth honor coins I wish we could sell them back for 'em. Spent 15,000 on a Brune when I was new, I'd gladly sell them back for 150.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 01:36:14 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-2-13 01:33
If SRs are worth honor coins I wish we could sell them back for 'em. Spent 15,000 on a Brune when I  ...

this is why i want to get rid of them it's just new player trap
i would have made same mistake getting SR if it wasn't for charybdis in shop

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 07:13:18 |Show all posts
Just thought I'd chime in seeing as how I was in this specific scenario i'm sure others find themselves in... Being new, I didn't have nearly enough honor to get chary, I only had 3 lvl 20 SR's besides FA, so I bought 1 bune in order to make him lvl 20, all of a sudden I could complete more of IM and win more arena points, so I did the same thing again and completed succ, spending 30k honor points on SR's helped me enough so I could win arena enough to make getting monthly UR possible, though I am now working on befafes instead : )

SR's in arena is absolutely helpful for new people

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 08:57:38 |Show all posts
I suggested this too, SR in arena is just a waist of space and time, i started new game on my fb account and from start i bought UR only from arena and from the IM shop, before that i used FA on lvl 25, Rumbling Murmur, Princess Octo, and healer... IM was so easy with freeze and fear, arena too, and now is super easy bcs i have ONLY UR cards in my deck, and from lvl 5 i used SR as feeders only... Now i am lvl 25 (i was 15 but i was doing :"Bring me his Head" Event for the Zul cards here i spent all my Hopes i was stacking since i was lvl one since i didn't spent none i was only playing arena and IM)  and i have Queen Tefnut, Sigbin, Cerebrus Lord, Full A, Bafafes, Asura and QQ, In Isla Mare i always get fire opponents because of my strong Wind team, BUT with Tefnut/Sigbin/ Fa, and Executioner Zul this is super easy. So i tried from scratch and it worked SR in arena shop should be erased. Just for the record when i started to play a game i didn't know what is UR card, and my first one was FA when i was lvl 30 or 25 i don't remember well, and with my alt it was finished on lvl 10. This was just a test i made for my self now i have an alt account with only ultra rares cards and it is great, as for the JOKERS i liked so much when i started to play for the first time, on the second account i used them as a feeders too. Only thing that made my game play worse is the slow procedure of getting card i need in shops and for the non paying player is very frustrating to get 2 Duke Cresils in the arena shop after waiting 12 hours for reset.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 09:28:46 |Show all posts
there are many ways to obtain SR in game, as Raid bosses, Premium/Crystal Summon and also final stage on SubTyranny and HoarHole, also exchanging mode and missions. so why put them in Arena shop instead URares only? i will not spend 100g for reset and see Nero and Furcas

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 11:02:18 |Show all posts
SirKenzo replied at 2015-2-13 09:28
there are many ways to obtain SR in game, as Raid bosses, Premium/Crystal Summon and also final stag ...

Don't forger missions and DAILY... Daily rewards is one more thing that MUST be changed, it is very lame that after 1 year of playing the game (365 days) we get some SR as reward! that's just wrong... Those rewards after 6 month should be some UR, or mares anything but this even 500 exp Fairy is better then SR since we use them as feeders anyway...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-13 20:20:11 |Show all posts
exactly no good reason for SR to stay in arena,remove them and put some UR in there to replace those SR.
enough ways to get crap cards from premium summon trap and other places

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-14 01:14:45 |Show all posts
King_Belial replied at 2015-2-13 11:02
Don't forger missions and DAILY... Daily rewards is one more thing that MUST be changed, it is ver ...

5 months to get a succubi, i get all 8 in 2 weeks if i needed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-9 01:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018051 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top