SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 911|Reply: 5

Event Boss Summon Rate and Not Getting Rewards For Doing Most Damage [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-6 21:58:23 |Show all posts
I have been playing this game since release, when SR were handed out for top rewards. This kind of issues have been bugging me since the very beginning. Not sure if anyone else has the same issues.

Raid Boss Summon Rate,

The summon rate is very low for me, so low I only managed to summon one event boss so far during this event, I even spent a few bottles of hope, didn't help at all.  All I got were regular bosses, keeping them under 2 didn't help me summoning event boss. Not just this event, I always had problem with this kind of event, always had hard time to summon a reasonable amount of event boss to kill.

Event Boss Dropped Shards,

The only sure way for me to get a shard is to kill my own summoned boss, so far I got 1 from that. When I kill the event bosses summoned by my friends, most of the time I don't get a shard even I did most of the damage. This is what happens, if I see an event boss summoned by friends at full health, I engage, fight starts, boss still shows at full health, spend up the fight and when the timer ends, it shows I did most of the damage, sometimes I even killed the boss, after I exit the fight, I get a letter in my mail box, I get rewards for participating the fight only, no rewards for doing the most damage, sometimes I dont even get anything at all. Anyone else is having this kind of issue? I am so tired of wasting my rood almost for nothing. I am ranked at 136 right now, only got 6 shards so far.

I am almost level 60, 9850 gold away from Royalty level 12, and I have been playing since the very beginning. I was able to finish 19 pieces of 4 star equipments so far, 5 are for healer, including bunch of advantage equipiment bought with gold and a few from island event EP rewards.  The equipment I was able to finish in this kind of event was very few, even when I was spending gold.

This is something Spicy Horse should look into, this kind of event is not working for me at all. Keep wasting rood for almost nothing is getting very frustrating.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 01:06:41 |Show all posts
Edited by Garyoakcar at 2015-3-7 01:07

Try doing 6th battle in hoarhole if you aren't, as for shards from friend-kills, yeah that's bs I'm having the same problem.
I've summoned a half dozen or so myself of having cleared most of the stronger parts of hell already. But no matter how quickly it seems I kill a friend's RB I don't get the most dmg.

It's one thing if you don't manage  to do something,
It's one thing to get unlucky,
But to pay the rood, do the damage, and not get the reward is really lame. Anyone who kills the raid boss should get credit for doing it.
Or at least it only appears to one friend at a time for a minute or two,
Or at least we should get our Rood back,
Or at least there should be a little notification that someone else is currently attacking it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 02:54:30 |Show all posts
Edited by Laserman at 2015-3-7 02:55
Raid Boss Summon Rate,

The summon rate is very low for me, so low I only managed to summon one event boss so far during this event, I even spent a few bottles of hope, didn't help at all.  All I got were regular bosses, keeping them under 2 didn't help me summoning event boss. Not just this event, I always had problem with this kind of event, always had hard time to summon a reasonable amount of event boss to kill.

You can only have 2 active Raid bosses active at one time. If you already have 2 active, you can not spawn another one. The exception to this is Creating a Boss (Buy a Boss), these can be done any time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 03:05:24 |Show all posts
Event Boss Dropped Shards,

The only sure way for me to get a shard is to kill my own summoned boss, so far I got 1 from that. When I kill the event bosses summoned by my friends, most of the time I don't get a shard even I did most of the damage. This is what happens, if I see an event boss summoned by friends at full health, I engage, fight starts, boss still shows at full health, spend up the fight and when the timer ends, it shows I did most of the damage, sometimes I even killed the boss, after I exit the fight, I get a letter in my mail box, I get rewards for participating the fight only, no rewards for doing the most damage, sometimes I dont even get anything at all. Anyone else is having this kind of issue? I am so tired of wasting my rood almost for nothing. I am ranked at 136 right now, only got 6 shards so far.

If someone else engages that same Boss with a better team (does damage faster then your's) or with the advantage equipment (again, does more damage faster then your's). So, even though you started with full HP the fight, someone did more damage, or even killed that Boss, before you did. Whoever reports more then 50% damage 1st gets the shard. So if all you got was participation and you did over 50% damage, that means you were outgunned by someone faster. If you start a battle on a Boss with less then 50% HP and someone else kills it while you are in battle, you might get nothing.

All Event Raid Bosses drop a shard. The person that gets it did over 50% damage the quickest. With your own Boss, you have a 5 minuets to work on it yourself 1st.

Also, keep in mind, the Boss HP reporting system is imperfect. I can't tell you how many times I started a battle on a Boss that was showing 100% or close to 100% HP and used 3 roods for 7x damage and when the battle starts, the Boss has 1/3 or less HP left. Geeee thanks, waste of Rood!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 03:13:19 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-3-7 01:06
Try doing 6th battle in hoarhole if you aren't, as for shards from friend-kills, yeah that's bs I'm  ...

The concept of this type of Event, is if you do not have a strong team, you need to buy the Advantage equipment of find some friends that have it and take their cards along in your battles.

I'm level 58, and out of the last 6 Raid Boss Events, I completed the 50 drops on only 3 of them. the other 3 are at 40/50 (by buying a Boss or 2 to get them to 40).

Since there is a 5 minuet delay before a spawned Boss appears on all your friends boards, most level 37+ players can kill their own Boss in that time. So, mostly, it's impossible to find enough left bosses by friends to get to 50 (you will only spawn 1-4 per day yourself). I have submitted many tickets regarding this issue, and nothing has changed. They keep saying, "the same percentage of Bosses are being spawned as before". I didn't complain their weren't enough Bosses being spawned (although that's one of the fixes), the problem is players are continually getting stronger and kill their own bosses, where they couldn't before.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-7 03:30:58 |Show all posts
Edited by TFK2 at 2015-3-7 03:38

The system is really flawed, if a few people fighting the same boss, even if they were all did the most damage in their own fight by spending 2-3 rood, only one person would get the shard, the rest ended up wasting their rood. I play Transformers, its by Mobage too, not only you summon tons of event bosses, you can actually see how many players are engaging each boss. If we have those in this game, I won't waste my rood if I see there are a couple of players are fighting the boss already, or I can just kill my own bosses if I can summon lots of them.

I thinking Spicy Horse has some rules are more like double edged swords, preventing them from making more money.  Like inventory space, I have skipped so many events just because I didn't have enough space for 8 cards and I didn't want to feed my unfinished URs, there is no way to tell how many players didn't spend money because of the same reason. You don't see retail stores limiting how many items customers can buy. Low event boss summon rate hurts too, if I rarely spawn any event boss, most likely I will not buy rood refills.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-11 05:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014121 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top