SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1209|Reply: 8

[To Devs] URs in Arena and other things.... [Copy link]

Post time 2015-3-12 21:06:50 |Show all posts
I know there are a few threads on this.. felt like starting a new one.

Okay.. I had to make an account to post a reply to this.  I am always on the forums here reading, but never bothered to make an account to say my 2 cents.

Can the Devs not just remove the SR's from arena?  They are totally useless to 95% (or more) of all players in the game, and the remaining 5% are new players that don't know any better that they should not be wasting arena coin on SR.  
Make the top SR slot a UR slot.  Or change one of the useless material slots to an additional UR slot.  The whole back and forth argueing about % chances and such would be resolved.  Nobody will even look at the SR slot when checking arena store at reset... does that not indicate it is a wasted slot?

So many people are loaded up on arena coins because they can never get the cards they need/want.  Based on your luck, it can take 2-6 months to finish a card.  That's ludicrous at this point.  As more cards get added, it gets even worse.
If you had more UR chances/slots, people would probably be more likely to spend gold on battle scrolls to place higher in arena to collect more arena coins to get their cards.

I have been playing for 6 months and only been able to complete 1 card in Arena (cerb lord) and 1 card in Mare (Cardea).  Its honestly getting beyond stupid.  The total focus on p2w whales doesn't help the overall health of the game community.  The free players add "life" to the community and will also keep new players coming in and trying.  I have been on the verge of spending money (beyond the 1$ for royalty) but still undecided due to the painfully slow pace to collect past cards in Mare/Arena. And yes, i understand the need for whales to fund the game and developers.  I play other games with the same p2w/f2p structure (Tyrant Unleashed, Global Assault, etc etc etc).

On a side note, is it not possible to give the player community a longer heads up on what the upcoming monthly arena UR will be?  Or is it always a top secret last minute decision? Some type of roadmap for players on upcoming cards would help out in a lot of ways.

... and one last side note.  Is it not possible, or will it ever happen, that event island will go back to a % chance for shard drop per attack? Is it not possible to go between the EP level reward system currently in place and the older system from time to time to mix it up a bit?  At least the % chance will give f2p a glimmer of hope to get the shard item.  That was the only way i got my only event shard so far (pumpkin helm)...

... i dunno.  I like the game.. but like it less as it slowly drags on...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-12 22:07:24 |Show all posts
i second on everything your point. the game it s too slow to make new players stay on and old players to develop own team. 5 months to make an old ur to max lev.... meanwhile this old ur maybe could be replaced by new cards with better stats, so everything it s useless to reach.

try to make right decisions to every player, new ones but also older ones

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-12 23:36:05 |Show all posts
Would be nice if we there were in-game complicated quests that allow us to customize our rage amulets. Everything is just always a grind. No one even bothered to make Charon appear after the early game/tutorial and say, "good job on beating the game".

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-13 02:12:09 |Show all posts
Garyoakcar replied at 2015-3-12 23:36
Would be nice if we there were in-game complicated quests that allow us to customize our rage amulet ...

He's the last boss in the non-equipment PVE world.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-13 05:02:29 |Show all posts
Edited by Garyoakcar at 2015-3-13 07:00
Sanz of Time replied at 2015-3-13 02:12
He's the last boss in the non-equipment PVE world.

See? Spicy didn't even ah...get me to notice that... *cough cough*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-14 21:15:41 |Show all posts
do these messages/requests actually make it back to the dev team? or is it just a waste of time posting here?

I am trying to stay positive... but I just don't understand why some simple things are not done for the community.   Store mechanics from when the game was first created need to be updated as it progresses.  I don't think it was ever intended to be that many UR's rotating through 1 single card slot in a store.

If you don't want to get rid of the useless SR slot in arena store.. how about making the stores reset every 6 hours?

... seriously.. does Spicy not see how stupid this is now with only 1 UR spot? (and also when it was two spots with chance of either UR/SR.. still stupid).

*sigh*

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-14 23:15:32 |Show all posts
The SR should definitely be removed since they are not worth 15k arena points, i already wrote about this before, and i was full ignored xD, idk why all other players do not ask for this, we would all gain from this.

Spicy-horse done "Bear favor" to us and to them, now when all those UR are released we have o wait a million years o get the right card whether that be in Arena or Isla mare shop, and they have done bear favor to them self when they done this, because all players now want only UR cards in their deck this thing nullified the value of Super rare cards that became useless and undesirable to have... I myself had around 10 SR cards in my deck and they all became feeders... And when i wanted to check is it possible to start from begin and made alt account in which i destroyed all SR in start i was doing fine with all UR from isla mare and arena shop, only thing that was bad is that i have to wait long time to get the right card...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-15 18:31:13 |Show all posts
King_Belial replied at 2015-3-14 11:15
The SR should definitely be removed since they are not worth 15k arena points, i already wrote about ...

Good luck...we have been asking for months on this topic

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-16 22:57:40 |Show all posts
VegasBlues replied at 2015-3-14 21:15
do these messages/requests actually make it back to the dev team? or is it just a waste of time post ...

Hardly, they're too busy designing water cards for the next months.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-13 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015652 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top