SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1252|Reply: 2

Deck advice [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-2 01:34:51 |Show all posts
Hey all,

my current team consists of Nebarius, Enkis Archer, Queen Mariana, and King Zagan.

I'm thinking of replacing Mariana and King Zagan, their skills are simply not strong enough.

I would like to replace King Zagan with another earth attribute, just not sure which earth guy is good, appreciate all suggestions.
Queen Mariana can be replaced with any card really.

These are the cards I have, but I will consider anything thats fairly easy to farm:
Prince Chax 3star3evolve (these shards are quite hard to come by tho
Berserker 1evolve (27 shards)
Princess Ekek 3star3evolve
King Soot
Eate's hammer (57 shards)
King Belial (52 shards)
Mephisto Ash

Apie Bloodshed

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 01:59:30 |Show all posts
My suggestion would be to read all of the cards and figure out what you want as your final team rather than just going with what is easy to farm.  If you decide to go back and change your entire team later you may find that you wasted tons of time with demons that you don't like.  Not going to give away my "dream team" but I will advise to look for cards that compliment each other, and maybe even not using a 4 element team.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-2 04:19:34 |Show all posts
its very hard to tell what cards are good and what are not. reading each individual card (which i have done) only gives a theoretical indication of strength. there's still alot of bugs and imbalance in this game especially around demon skills, so practical knowledge is important, hence why i created this thread.

Furthermore, this is the game strategy section, im trying to initiate a conversation about game strategy.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-2-25 07:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014895 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top