SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2486|Reply: 26

Shard farming for water team is screwed! [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-4 03:12:29 |Show all posts
Edited by TFK2 at 2015-4-4 03:18

My main team is a water team, when it comes to island shard farming, water team gets the shorter end of the stick. When I farm Flame shards, I will have to stay on Sakku-tar, which is 20 hope for 580EP, but for players who use wind team, they can farm Irkalla, which is 20 hope for 880 EP. That is a huge difference if you look at the EP earned for the same amount of hope spent. For water team players who want to farm flame shards and rank high at the same time, its going to be either spending much more hope to farm Sakku-tar or farm Irkalla and get the shards that can't be used for water team. But for wind team, its win win every time, not only you get the shards you need, you also get the most EP for the same amount of Hope spent.

Can we fix this? otherwise wind team will have advantage over everyone else every time!

I think each tier should drop a different tiered ticket instead of the shard, different tier of tickets can be redeemed at a shop for the shards you actually need. For example, tier 1 ticket can be redeemed for Twilight, Midnight, Night or Deluge shard, tier 2 ticket can be redeemed for Torrent, Flame, Blaze or Cataclysm. This way, everyone can farm Irkalla without worring about getting the shards thats not needed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 07:15:37 |Show all posts
all they need to do is to have the same element on every stage each week... and rotate.. that way, people can choose to farm shard island or do something else...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-4 10:58:09 |Show all posts
Or just let the shards elements drop at random for every stage

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:06:04 |Show all posts
funny.. a liquid player complaining about something that isn't most in their favour.... how is that WB working out for you?

and for the grace of god, don't make the shards random drop.   A lot of use are 1-2 elements, I don't need shards for cards I will never Aug... its slow enough to farm to start with.. don't need it slower please.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 03:44:39 |Show all posts
Edited by TFK2 at 2015-4-6 03:51
VegasBlues replied at 2015-4-5 21:06
funny.. a liquid player complaining about something that isn't most in their favour.... how is that  ...

What is in liquid team's favor? There are lots of liquid cards, that does not mean they are all good ones. If you use a full liquid team on WB, you will not do much damage.

Lets see,

Liquid is the only element does not have the first tier elemental buff.

The highest DPS cards goes: Lava Mysterium, Hulking, Zavdie Kahn, Befafes, Carnal Queen, Flaming Mo, Howling Aural, Behemoth Golru, Queen Lamia.... since CQ and Behemoth Golru will never return, Lamia is the highest DPS liquid card for people to get, DPS 10158 compares to lava Myterium's 14282 at level 30.

Just to name a few popular skills, only counting URs:

Demonic Sanctuary spell, Liquid has one, Charybdis, Wind has 3, Fire has 2, Earth has 3.

Shared Agnoy, liquid has 2(both will never return), Fire has 3, Earth has 4, wind has 0.

Charged spell, liquid has 0, wind has 2, earth has 1, fire has 1.

Charge spell, liquid has 0, wind has 3, earth has 4, fire has 5.

Energy Flux, liquid has 1 (will never return), wind has 2, fire has 1, earth has 2.

Over all, liquid team is the way to go, maybe you should get one too. If you compliant about getting the shards you won't use, I am not sure why it is funny for me to do the same thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 04:01:13 |Show all posts
Liquid is not the only team that has not first tiwr elemental buff. In fact only wind and earth have that and earth hasn't second tier elemental buff so water has advantage over earth in that regard and is on the same level of fire, with the difference that liquid has much more chioice and better pick fpr ERB or WB.

For higher dps you are not counting skills, either UA and NQ(tefnut has a composite dps top notch), doppel ( maw, kang admi, baba) or both (gush).

Top damage on WB is either a full water team or 3 water and 1 non water disciples...

Plus water is the easyest element to get with very strong card and a lot of buff in shops and triple buff on shops and on SR too

(And i use a water team, so it's not complaining)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 04:15:07 |Show all posts
just wondering, how much damage do you do with a full water team with 3 rood? Lava Mysterium will out damage Tefnut any day. Lava has No Quarter, Charged, Shockwave, Zavdie has fear and Doppelganger, Tefnut is not the only one who has good self buffs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 04:55:26 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 07:39:25 |Show all posts
When the base stats is high, equipment makes a huge difference, my lava is nowhere near to be maxed on db, dont have the best equipment neither. I used him when I first got him to lvl30, when his no quarter kicks in he had no problem out damage my Tef who had all gold equipment but 1 ring and maxed on db with triple lvl 10 elemental buffs. I don't use him because he always get himself killed without a healer. Lava has tons of potential, especially with the Aug, allows tons of damage db to be added.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-6 07:54:45 |Show all posts
Edited by Spike13 at 2015-4-6 20:54

With a good full or semi full water team in wb you can do around 800-900 millions dmg.
Lava hasn't advantage on wb, so his dmg is way less
Zavdie with doppel is nice but tef with nq or ua and advantage is better

Being of the right element give a huge boost on dmg

In IM Tefnut is also very superior being ranged and more versatile (both tank and buffer if needed). And slomes are also slow...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-10-1 12:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017055 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top