Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 884|Reply: 6

Asking for King Baphomet and Shared Agony [Copy link]

Post time 2015-4-13 22:34:27 |Show all posts
Edited by Sir Blue at 2015-4-13 22:43

Shared Agony
Creates a link between the target and 2 enemies who will share 5% of the target's damage received.
Cooldown:passive

1. Is Shared Agony a good skill?
2. How does SA work? A passive skill so it should be keeping ative in a whole battle if a card with it is still alive?
3. "between the target and 2 enemies" (How about if no 2 enemies on opponent team?)
4. "share 5% of the target's damage received" (Like Spike armor?)
5. How big distance of aoe of this skill's ? (like Fear that need to move a card to close to enemies?)
6. Is King Bap worth to collect for an earth team?

I saw somebody saying SA is one of top skills in the Gate but I can't find those post again cause they've removed from this forum already maybe.

Signature

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-13 22:48:18 |Show all posts
I am afraid they made this skill active, thus nerfing it horribly. After I've got full Stoned Al. and K. Baphomet. At least that was my impression. Would be nice to be proven otherwise. Not that it really matters until there is an area where you actually need multiple teams.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-14 09:24:16 |Show all posts
Baphomet is a low dps high hp melee tank. He has fear which  is nice,  and shared agony is too, but I think for 8k virago per card you can do a great deal better. Terasaur(8k), Tefnut(7k), Mo(5.5k), Lamia(5.5k), Molten(7k), Surtr(8k), and even Zhong Kui (7k) are all more useful(skills) or both more useful and have better stats.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 19:21:13 |Show all posts
I have Stony alkonost with shared agony. Lets say enemy has 3 cards. I activate shared agony (its not passive, you need to activate it manually, has a bit longer initial cooldown than fear), I am not totally sure which card it chooses as its main target but I think it targets the same card stony is attacking. Then it creates a link with 2 other enemy cards (the closest ones?) and now the other 2 cards share 50% of the damage of the first card. Not sure if they both receive 50% or share the 50% ie. receiving 25% each.

In any case it is quite a powerful ability that goes nicely together with aoe skills. Needs some testing to learn all the things but I am too lazy for testing and it has a noticeable effect so I am happy to use it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-16 23:38:04 |Show all posts
Muki13 replied at 2015-4-16 19:21
I have Stony alkonost with shared agony. Lets say enemy has 3 cards. I activate shared agony (its no ...

Thanks for the critical answer with
" (its not passive, you need to activate it manually, has a bit longer initial cooldown than fear) " .
A card without either of Invincibility or Shield Wall isn't tank in my opinion, and this card is only useful on Arena and IM, so I can skip King Bap now.

Can I know what's the cool-down time of Shared Agony?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-22 15:24:04 |Show all posts
Sir Blue replied at 2015-4-16 23:38
Thanks for the critical answer with
" (its not passive, you need to activate it manually, has a b ...

The skill description lists it as passive, so you can only know the exact cooldown time by testing and I havent done that. All I know is that I run my Stony into enemy team, wait for fear to come off cooldown, press fear and then few moments later (a second or two?) I can activate Shared Agony after which the enemy team always melts away.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-24 06:32:56 |Show all posts
Shared agony has I thought a 70 second cool down (it activates before the 80 skills but after the 60 second skills it inflicts damage on other demons based upon the damage delt to the target. It's easily the strongest skill for the arena and the island

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-23 22:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020649 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top