SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Belzial

NEW: Good 'deed' feed [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-10 14:03:33 |Show all posts
Feature: these forums and wiki!
Reason: amazing info to help players learn strategies and planning to be a strong player

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-12 14:06:17 |Show all posts
Getting the blasted guilds out, bugs and all, through intense programming effort, Byzantine negotiations with DeNA, etc. They've really wanted to get this out to us. Thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-13 11:08:39 |Show all posts
Just came here on the middle of the night to say the Guild update surprised me positively.
I never expected we would finally have a chat!

I know you guys have been busy and even now there should be someone else trying to improve the game as i write, so i know things will be even better on the future updates.

The guild update refreshed my gameplay in a way i couldn't ever imagine. I talk and have fun with guildies while blasting the nasty bosses from the PvE content. It truly came to add that end game content that was missing, so i couldn't pass the oportunity to say a big and loud "THANK YOU".

Keep up the good work

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-13 22:03:17 |Show all posts
I appreciate and value the complexity of The Gate. Every time I think I have the game figured out I discover something new and interesting that adds to my enjoyment. There is so much fun strategy and planning involved in making a good combat deck (or two) that the actual battles almost take second place. I have played thousands of games in my life of every genre and this one is in the top ranks. Thanks for such a great game SH!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-22 18:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013208 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top