SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: CORREXTOR

Opponents in IM [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-10 07:09:11 |Show all posts
Rommiz replied at 2015-5-9 14:55
Yes i did it, i just kill him! 1 fear and 1 ds but i loose one card, luckly was the last lvl! The  ...

Also as you progress having backup does make it easier to complete... it takes time but when you do have backup, it becomes less crazy when you lost a starter

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:11:07 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-5-9 15:37
Since I NM'd my Befa and FA, I've managed to finish IM every time iirc. Fear plus DS is a combo that ...

Auto-skill ah... you must have a strong team... you finally join 'Webby'... he closes his EYEs when playing IM... lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:28:50 |Show all posts
Lol at some of the things I've heard.

I've started an alt account to test new beginnings about 4 months ago. First thing I did was complete cerebus lord from arena shop. With just him and FA, isla mare can be easy. My alt account clears IM every day with ease. Granted, after 4 months, I now have FA at lvl 30, plus Cerebus lord, fallen cardea and nybras at lvl 25. The key for IM, is to quickly get a disciple with demonic sanctuary. The game give you full argestes  (FA), which has the skills invincibility and fear. These are the 3 key skills for IM. Invincibility to draw initial enemy fire and fear to freeze opponents. Once fear is done, sanctuary has gone off by that time. With this setup, IM is a breeze.

I also agree that royalty 10 should have virago upon reset of IM. Once you get enough stones, the reset is pointless :/  Add some virago and it will never be. Maybe then we could look at purchasing the overpriced equipment shards in lost shop ;-)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:38:28 |Show all posts
Duelcool replied at 2015-5-9 16:28
Lol at some of the things I've heard.

I've started an alt account to test new beginnings about 4 m ...

Thanks you... and you destroy my team multiple times today at ARENA... please go easy on me

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:51:12 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-5-9 23:38
Thanks you... and you destroy my team multiple times today at ARENA... please go easy on me

Could be wrong, but don't tink you need to worry about that. As far as i know you dont lose points or anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 08:50:22 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-5-10 06:11
Auto-skill ah... you must have a strong team... you finally join 'Webby'... he closes his EYEs whe ...

lol....not true.... blink or target wrong and someone dies in my team! You forget I meet all the big teams from Stage 5 Island 1.....onwards till the end. Everyone of them can kill one of mine very fast very easily.

I've got back ups naturally...but no eye closing! Auto yes/ Targeting yes/ FF 1st island only!/Eyes open YES

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 21:17:03 |Show all posts
CORREXTOR replied at 2015-5-10 07:38

Lol, sorry bud, that is my main account team ;-)
King Onemeous, Befafes, Scion & FA. They have much higher dps. I swear I don't tgt you, I just hit whomever pops up when I click the button. I never use the change opponent button ;-)  So u have to blame the game for that one, if they keep putting your team out there

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 08:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021209 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top