SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 622|Reply: 3

The 180% nighmare evolve bonus isnt working for ATK & DEF. [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-10 06:36:28 |Show all posts
Edited by SCUBASTEVE at 2015-5-10 06:53

The health bonus does work, but I've noticed the atk and def doesn't add up right, sry no pic but my example is having 4k def and it only went to 6k def. That's only 50%...the 180% should have made it to about 13k def right?  

And I haven't put any gear on or added devils blood to help keep it simple cause I know the % only works for base stats so I kept it at base...

Someone let me know if I'm wrong but the percentage seems to be off...Or add a link to a topic that explains it if someone has before...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:09:14 |Show all posts
The 180% increase for NE has always applied only to the hp stat. Att and def vary slightly from disciple to disciple but stay within certain limits. If both att and def also went up 180%, that would be quite insane......

My opinion is the purpose for NE was to increase hp due to equipment being added to the game and giving some disciples super high dps and therefore killing opponent disciples too quickly. Even so, a properly boosted disciple can still kill rather quickly. So just know that it is not a mistake with only the hp going up 180% upon NE, you have nothing to worry about ;-)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-10 07:32:04 |Show all posts
O OK didn't know that thx

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 14:33:22 |Show all posts
My stat's on my Hell Bunny aren't adding up. I posted in the Bugs/Suggestion thread about it a few minutes ago, and I added pictures.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 00:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014579 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top