SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1930|Reply: 19

Code in the Vault of the Night event [Copy link]

Post time 2015-5-14 18:15:03 |Show all posts
How did see the code in the Vault of the Night story event ?
SinglePolls, Total 18 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 18:17:04 |Show all posts
That is nice Spicy Horses did that because story are sometimes great or fun sometimes verry quickly wrote. Nice idee !

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 19:30:36 |Show all posts
Edited by garzos at 2015-5-14 19:39

is there something you can do with the code? i see someone on facebook said u are the win but nothings happens was it only for the first person?
i used the code won 500g 3x hope
others tried it on kongregate after me but they got the messaged already used?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 19:39:01 |Show all posts
Yep.
A 1 time use redeem code.

I wonder who did it.  I don't even think we have any way of knowing.  
Hahaha !!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 19:39:57 |Show all posts
oh so i'm first?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 19:43:47 |Show all posts
Ohhh sorry, yes, then just you   

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 19:57:27 |Show all posts
Congrats Garzos !!!!

And welldone Flight Tribe. Very nice idea

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 20:04:52 |Show all posts
um.. actually it sucks arse because not everybody is able to check when the gate comes back online every few seconds - it is usually not even at the time it is posted in the downtime details either. But grats garzos for picking it up.. I just saw a bunch of misspelled words and didnt even consider trying a code. Would be nice if it was available to all though!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-14 20:33:04 |Show all posts
s474n replied at 2015-5-14 12:04
um.. actually it sucks arse because not everybody is able to check when the gate comes back online e ...

There was a big gap between the end of patch and the person claiming the reward. 2 hours between solve and claim even. So checking when the game was back didn't help.

If this kind of thing happens again (and personally I hope it does) who knows how, when, or where it will show up

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-15 00:09:53 |Show all posts
Edited by garzos at 2015-5-15 00:15
s474n replied at 2015-5-14 20:04
um.. actually it sucks arse because not everybody is able to check when the gate comes back online e ...

as belz said there was few hours between,first i thought the lore of night lord also was misspelled.
so i didn't think anything of it then when i went on the forum i saw voeuxpieux post and apprently it was supposed to be a code.
so i tried it and got uarethewis i don't know how i made the last letter of the code a mistake but i did.
so after trying that code it didn't work so i did some research to see if there was something i missed.
so i went to facebook just to look if other did have the code and saw someone's post on facebook that said u are the win,so i tried that but didn't work.
so then i asked other in kongregate chat if they already figured it out.
someone then posted the whole lore in the chat room then i saw the part of 1-3-3-3 and it made sense so i typed u-are-the-win and redeemed my rewards.
after that i tried to help other in chat by giving them clue's as how to get it aswell.
after few tries someone wrote u-are-the-win aswell,so i said that's the one.
.so few people tried it but it didn't work.
that's when we learned that it was a 1 shot code.
that's pretty much my story.

and thanks voeuxpieux
to be fair i didn't want to write the part about facebook but it's only fair to give credit to Christian Vugts for fixing the typo/mistake i made on my first try.
sorry if it's bit hard to read all

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-10 21:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019443 second(s), 13 queries .

To Top