SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 713|Reply: 7

Suggestion for Event prizes above 350,000 EP [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-3 05:39:40 |Show all posts
I've been playing for about 8 months and am finally attempting to compete in the current Event. It's been fun so far and I am looking forward to winning 7 more Prince Vassago cards. I fully understood the investment I needed to make by saving up and buying Hope for a while prior to the event so I have no complaints about that. What I'm a little perplexed about is after climbing the EP ladder I have earned a few crystals, a ton of disciple shards and the kick ass Axe of Anarchy. Right now the next reward I will get if I choose to go any further is 1 Advanced Captus. I am not motivated at all to climb any higher for that prize. The best you can hope for with an Avanced Captus is a few Super Rare cards which I would only use as feeder cards. Does anyone feel the same or am I missing something here? My suggestion for a replacement prize is Soul Coins. I will need plenty of them to level up the weapon I've earned and everyone always says Soul Coins are in short supply. I'd be interested in hearing how others feel about this.

Thanks for listening!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 07:43:33 |Show all posts
Edited by stunner400 at 2015-6-3 07:51

I totally agree, something else like say a x4 or a random UR card either from the shops or not just like the equipment so that way the ep rewards would be something players would look forward, maybe even more than the event card.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 07:55:28 |Show all posts
Soul Coins is actually a sweet idea, and it has synergy with the other competitive aspects of the game - Arena and WB.

I'll pass the idea on, though I can't give any guarantees

Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 07:57:00 |Show all posts
Thanks for listening Belz, appreciate it!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 21:14:18 |Show all posts
+1 for the Soul Coin idea and gratz on the event success!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-3 21:37:52 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-4 10:57:51 |Show all posts
you can use adv. captus to get battle scrolls/rood in some missions, but other than that they are pretty much useless.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-6 11:41:54 |Show all posts
I totally agree too,the prizes must be changed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-4-3 08:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019084 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top