SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: diudiuz

Isla Mare and Discipline strength [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-29 21:23:21 |Show all posts
You have an observation but what are you proposing is the cause?
Is this a once off in IM for you this not really a valid event?

I think your proposing the 5th card may influence but not sure how based upon description.

Damn this forum full of text typed on tiny devices!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-29 23:34:02 |Show all posts
Zaarongvcd replied at 2015-7-29 21:23
You have an observation but what are you proposing is the cause?
Is this a once off in IM for you th ...

i m not proposing anything, simply sharing an experience. thing bout the 5th card i think i read somewhere in tis forum or maybe i got other infos mixed up there, so dont take my word for it

btw, managed to clear isla today, makes me wonder whats actually the case yesterday with the increased difficulty...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-30 20:15:00 |Show all posts
Edited by Zaarongvcd at 2015-7-30 20:16

Sorry , reread and I sounded a bit aggressive! Maybe shouldn't post after some beers.

5th card is interesting theory, I think it will take a more in tune player than I to prove or disprove.
Congrats on clearing again, it annoying when you can't!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-31 10:23:24 |Show all posts
Edited by Limitbreak at 2015-7-31 12:20

I don't want be repetitive about this matter, is it just me or IM just got worse??? A couple of days ago I was able to clear 8-10 stages, yesterday and today I couldn't beat the 4th...

Feels like they do try hard to make me quit, this is getting very frustrating...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-15 19:37:36 |Show all posts
Limitbreak replied at 2015-7-31 05:23
I don't want be repetitive about this matter, is it just me or IM just got worse??? A couple of days ...

Yeah, it does sometimes. You had bad luck and received your powerful enemies team on an early stage.
But when you have this type of enemy team, you can always fight with 'a sacrifice deck' (if you have more cards other than your main deck). So you will weaken the enemy and then attack with your main deck.

*also, don't forget that you can always re-try*
(once I repeated a stage for 5 times, until I managed to get it right. It was a bit difficult)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-31 01:15:12 |Show all posts
Edited by Goddwyn at 2015-10-30 12:16
theCrazyKat replied at 2015-10-15 06:37
you can always fight with 'a sacrifice deck' (if you have more cards other than your main deck). So you will weaken the enemy and then attack with your main deck.

I use a sacrificial set of cards all the time when faced against a hard core team... It's really simple... Just pick 4 cards that are not in your main team and focus them on one enemy unit at a time..

Even if you only kill one unit it is very helpful to your main team because they stay dead..next time it will be 4v3

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-3 11:08:13 |Show all posts
IM EASY MODE: Invinc, Fear, DS.

You almost can't lose.

Team I'm running: Tefnut, Lamia, Befafas, Zavdie Kahn.

Zavdie Kahn charges first, then sets off Fear (if you've got it in the right order). This ensures everyone gets frozen if you choose one of the archers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-5-22 17:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014612 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top