SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 983|Reply: 6

'Opening The Gate': Feature Feedback [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-4 14:43:31 |Show all posts
Please use this thread to give feedback on the new puzzle feature on the forums.

Currently this feature is only a trial. Your opinions are therefore useful in determining whether it should continue, and what changes might be made to make the feature better for players

Thank you in advance for being polite and constructive. It saves me the effort of deleting your posts and banning you! : 3
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that they can be beaten"

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-4 22:35:50 |Show all posts
I think it adds a bit of fun on the side. Since night Loard event with the code for the vault I try to ninja when maintenance is over to see if there's something hidden lol. Saw this weeks puzzle way to late but it definatly adds something new.
Don't know if too many people are aware of it though. Wich for me isn't a bad thing lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-4 22:55:35 |Show all posts
I like puzzles. Keep up the good work belz.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-4 23:09:55 |Show all posts
Xasthur1984 replied at 2015-6-4 14:35
I think it adds a bit of fun on the side. Since night Loard event with the code for the vault I try  ...

Yeah I agree there - I forgot to ask JP to get it on FB, hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-5 01:10:25 |Show all posts
I like the concept! Gives a little extra something. A fun, small minigame and it buffs up social interaction. IMHO good advertisement for SH, considering it draws attention towards forums and social media if its posted there too.

So as far as I understand, the first correct submission is going to be the winner? IMHO that takes a bit away from the riddle part and makes it more into a "Oh, I happend to be lucky to just check forums/FB/etc. when it was posted!" race.
I can see the merits of that, but did you consider to collect all correct answers over a given timespan (eg. until daily reset) and then determine the winner via random(x)? It would give more people the incentive to try their luck with their answer instead of maybe skipping participation because they assume (correctly or not) that they're to late anyways.
More fun for everyone!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-5 04:56:47 |Show all posts
No problem Belzial might even be good that people have to search for it. Hidden in one of the 'spots' tg houses. More of a challenge to find it first

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-5 21:30:08 |Show all posts
Again please!

If correct answers are a lot, maybe consider to reward more than 1 player. Yeah that's implies different codes with same price.

I agree with Feanyar.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 16:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016038 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top