SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 857|Reply: 0

Full screen + ESC key, best friends... or worst enemies? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-1-11 13:17:30 |Show all posts
Hello everyone!
While I have yet to play more than a few hours or so of Akaneiro (with work, open beta launch down time, etc. getting in my way), I am loving it! However, one thing has become painfully apparent... the ESC key and full screen mode are not friends. Let me explain...

When full screening the game, everything is great (although, a resolution bump would be nice). However, after trying to close my inventory, character window, skill window, merchant... etc., with the ESC key, the game exits full screen. I have to re-click the full screen option again and manually click the exit link to close the window.

Now, I know this is the Unity web player and it may not be a fault of the game itself, but a confirmation of if this is possible to fix would be great. Almost all other ARPGs out there close their windows with the ESC key (save that they are standalone games and not web based), but it would be nice if it were possible.

My idea would be either one of two things:

1. The ESC key closes any open windows. If none are open, bring up the options menu (with the option to exit full screen).

2. The ESC key closes any open windows. If none are open, exit full screen.

Just a thought.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-4-11 08:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014974 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top