SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Feanyar

Guild PvE reward structure [Copy link]

Post time 2015-6-18 20:30:27 |Show all posts
@Jatt:

For first few seconds I really thought that the "Donate" option on Guilds could allow me to donate my unused UR Fire cards to other players who can utilize them, and maybe allow me to find some of the cards I'm short of..

..but then I realized that SH made it clear that they're never gonna allow trading of cards between players. I think "Sacrifice" would be better at describing AND more appropiate to the context of "Hell" for that button.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 21:37:55 |Show all posts
Due to the Hexi-reward bug being fixed, some things have changed. The way it looks like, #1 gets 3k, #2 = 2.8k hexi, #3 = 2.6k, etc. etc.
IMHO thats a good thing, since it reduces the competition within the guild itself on ranking high.

However, some issues still havnt been fixed / adressed:
1) Where are the +9 augment mats? Are they supposed to drop directly from gPvE fights? If yes, bug!
2) The dmg-reports after the gPvE fights still dont work.
3) Due to auction, guilds still are only about choosing a peer group and then competing with your friends for rewards. Thats counter-intuitive to what guilds are supposed to be! We need some Guild vs Guild competition and more guild-internal cooperation!
4) The bugged bosses are still bugged.

PS @ Tokay / Flight:
It would be nice to get some short patchnotes if something was changed over a maintainance (or out-of-ordinary patch).
Just a simple list as in "Fixed this bug", "Added disciples X and Y to shop Z", etc... shouldn't be to much effort - but of great benefit to the community and the often-adressed lack of communication between SH and the community.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-18 22:36:51 |Show all posts
Feanyar replied at 2015-6-18 21:37
Due to the Hexi-reward bug being fixed, some things have changed. The way it looks like, #1 gets 3k, ...

agreed with feanyar on all his points...we need those implemented, fixed and answered...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-19 14:51:14 |Show all posts
It's obvious that guild PvP is yet to be released, so hold your horses! The +9 augment mats (or at least some of them) themselves state that they're acquired via guild PvP. So they're tbh as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-19 19:48:58 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-6-18 23:51
It's obvious that guild PvP is yet to be released, so hold your horses! The +9 augment mats (or at l ...

We want it now... lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-24 02:08:28 |Show all posts
the reeward structure is indeed flawed - if this mechanism is to bring charibdys, bruxia etc shards into the game, then it is not working- having em drop as loot and then auction means the trickle will be very small and mostly benefit the big Hitters in a guild only - leaving the rest to wait for months before realistically being able to get enough shards for upgrades- and then compete with all the ones in gild that still need em- so  a timepath  to the ridiculous

Also- so far the imbalance between drops from raid bosses and  shop bought shards is still there as well- making the raid dropped shard cards highly undesirable as their upgrade path  will be so long that they will be bumped out of decks by easier to augment cards

I do hope SH will look at this imbalance and try to fix it (drop multiple shards from raid spawns and have either shards rewarded for  x number of people that participated in kill- maybe with a weighted randomizer so people doing more damage have a higher chance of getting a shard without having a monopoly

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-24 14:04:44 |Show all posts
diudiuz replied at 2015-6-16 18:58
ATM there is zero incentive for me (and likely most of ppl) to participate in Guild PvE. Hope this'l ...

I don't know how skip actually works. For certain fights I need to setup skill and cooldown manually before press auto/fast. So I think a "very fast" button rather than skip, would do good work, like 10x speed, much more than current fast though.
I don't know how you manage the fights, but I had to go from a burst strategy that worked so far for all the battles before guilds, to an endurance strategy. That's because my tank is that pudding of befa. Now seems that you need healer or high-def damage dealer to go till the end of the clock. Spicy seems to have satisfied my suggestion of 5-min raids XD
Much to be done to fix my deck for guild pve purpose, but I like this new type of battles.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-24 15:50:38 |Show all posts
Nech replied at 2015-6-24 14:04
I don't know how skip actually works. For certain fights I need to setup skill and cooldown manual ...

OFC I use healer to endure til the end. I actually once went there w/o healer and my Befa's 1.2M HP was spent way too fast for that sort of technique to work with my cards. Maybe if I had triple DS or sommin...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-26 12:08:48 |Show all posts
I have ds 10 10 9, tryed the wb deck. It works only with harpie. With zhong befa die @1min left. For the other boss is not worth run without healer.
Of course that was true until yesterday.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-27 23:18:38 |Show all posts
Within 1mjn my team was gone. Before maintenance, i can solo with pve boss without healer. No even healer.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-15 16:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015743 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top