SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1540|Reply: 18

New players are unfortunate [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-5 23:00:06 |Show all posts
All the good cards such as Cerberus, Lamia, Tefnut, Charybdis were given in the past either in shop or an event. Now new players should try for months to obtain these if they can. To be in the right place at the right time, that's the problem. I wish i could play this game when Cerberus were sold in the arena shop

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-5 23:33:28 |Show all posts
Hi Chartom. I  read on a forum post that there could very well be a "Revenge of Cerberus" event in the future. That's kinda why I like the "Revenge of...." idea because it allows players like us to compete for popular cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 00:03:21 |Show all posts
Well, Lamia and Tefnut are still in shops (mare). Regarding Chary & Cerb... yes, they've been monthly URs and currently n/a. But they should hit shops soonish and maybe we get things spiced up with a revenge event on them too.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 04:35:30 |Show all posts
This is good news bud, I will be waiting for Cerberus event impatiently

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 05:25:42 |Show all posts
CHARTOM replied at 2015-7-6 04:35
This is good news bud, I will be waiting for Cerberus event impatiently

I was there when they sold Cerberus and Charybdis aswell,but to be honest,i didnt even knew such a card like Cerberus was on the way,neither did i access SH forums on a regular basis,so luck played a role in there too because when he hit the shop,i didnt have the honor coins to beggin with.
But as for Tefnut or lamia,given you can still get them,its not that hard actually,but it takes real patience,i started investing in King Cerberus months ago,hes weaker than any of these,costs the same as Tefnut,all i had to do was play every day and dont lose faith,i have him fully evolved now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 06:20:40 |Show all posts
Unchainedcarter replied at 2015-7-5 21:25
I was there when they sold Cerberus and Charybdis aswell,but to be honest,i didnt even knew such a ...

grats. King Cerb is awesome card

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 07:09:08 |Show all posts
Belzial replied at 2015-7-6 06:20
grats. King Cerb is awesome card

Well thanks,i fell in love with him when i first saw him on the ´´unique´´ list of disciples posted on the wiki,that was in the first week i played The Gate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 10:51:29 |Show all posts
Not sure Charybdis is worth getting anymore..... the Face augment shards.....are a bit of problem!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 16:37:06 |Show all posts
charibdis is a nono in current game setting- as are a fair few other  cards

if you need to farm PVE for the augment shards- then  u might as well not bother with the card as u will have quit the game by the time u finish augmenting

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-6 18:20:08 |Show all posts
Maybe SH will release a uber card with skills Fear, Demonic Sanctuary and Doppelganger soon?
Also a card with skills Untamed Agression, No Quarter and Coverfire together will be a perfect destructive minion.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-23 11:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018109 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top