SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: CHARTOM

New players are unfortunate [Copy link]

Post time 2015-7-6 23:01:35 |Show all posts
Edited by KingAndrew at 2015-7-6 23:04

new powerful cards with good skills are always a welcome,...and maybe a chary revenge will solve all the chary shard problems... #justsaying...
P/S : also making guild maps drop augment materials like hellforge and normal map will also be a huge welcome instead of the auction system

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 03:03:20 |Show all posts
and the shards being sold in IM shop

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 04:37:25 |Show all posts
KingAndrew replied at 2015-7-6 08:01
new powerful cards with good skills are always a welcome,...and maybe a chary revenge will solve all ...

Yeah, have been thinking a lot about how nice a participation award would be along with a full kill. Agree with you, ofc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 04:41:32 |Show all posts
Newer players are actually in a great position to get good cards without spending as much as people did in the past. I missed the Tefnut event, and it was a looooong time before she was made available. The best ftp player I know has an Augment 7, mostly gold-geared Tefnut.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-7 21:45:13 |Show all posts
new players have so many more options in shops now than were available when i started. i have several partially finished cards from buying before all these current cards were available. Definitely not something to complain about. Cerb was one monthy. I did not manage to get him either

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-8 18:05:56 |Show all posts
Imo, new players will see the awesome cards that others have and be more likely to look up info on the game.  Then play for a bit and realize that people who have awesome decks have a lot of patience or money.  If they stick around they will probably realize that it takes commitment, and then be either choose to immerse themselves or quit.  Which is good. Also, I just stated the obvious.  YAY!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-11 19:02:42 |Show all posts
I managed to get Tefnut through 10x summons using the monthly gold offer and saving up for about a month and a half.  I'm pretty sure I threw in a few $10.00 purchases (double days) here and there to speed things along, but she was not that difficult to get.  Working on Hoarfrost now and he's not been seen in the IM shop for weeks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 02:15:51 |Show all posts
CHARTOM replied at 2015-7-6 03:20
Maybe SH will release a uber card with skills Fear, Demonic Sanctuary and Doppelganger soon?
Also ...

why not toss spiked armor on that list too?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-7-13 17:28:24 |Show all posts
I have been playing the gate for about a year now and have a competitive earth team to compete, which is great ...
Did cost me some gold (up to royalty 10) and if I was to give any advice to new players... If you want to play this game think about how much money you would spend on a game like this in a year, spend ALL of that money on a double gold week and do a special summons frenzy... It will take otherwise quite long to gather strong SR and weaker UR cards and in the end they will be feeder cards to the endgame UR's... Not worth the time and money.. I recently NE'd first one of my earth cards (GQ) and played IM... no problem, with other earth cards in support for buffs (all from the grave summons)... I tried with one NE first to try if it was true that NE only one card will make IM really difficult despite having the marestones to NE 3 more cards if needed. (yes that indicates that I did have some experience playing IM before NEing)...
Fear (x2) is and was my solution to NE but only since I am meeting QT with 25000+ DPS I need invincibility from time to time
now to the headline of the thread.. new players have an advantage....

YES they do and so they should.
When I started playing other players had plenty experience and Kong etc to guide them. For me on my iPad with only this forum to go by and with the topics covered by it it took me some time to find my bearings.
Events like Vassago etc finally made me competitive enough to enjoy myself. SH is already talking about lack of recourses etc. so how is a new player ever going to catch up and start being competitive if it wasn't for really strong Event or monthly UR cards...
to all the strong players out there... remember how long it took for you to buiuld your +8 QT gold equip teams... new players need to have a chance to catch up... if you think a new card is stronger... get it!

So appreciate the new strong cards coming...
competition is always good for buisiness..

Cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-17 08:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014989 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top