Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1273|Reply: 9

Highlighting the ongoing Disciple Shard issue [Copy link]

Post time 2015-8-11 19:30:59 |Show all posts
Edited by diudiuz at 2015-8-11 19:30

Check out my shop selection from today:

That's Queen of Havoc and Bovian Hator occupying the precious slots in both Arena and IM shop. Here's what is eating me (and majority of seasoned TG players out there) with this situation:
- Both disciples are NEVER gonna return, according to SH
- Both were acquired during an event which also handed out a maximum amount needed to Augment them to the max if one was able to get all 8 of these cards
- Both are taking room from more useful items in the shops
- Both are taking room in the pool of shop-acquirable disciple shards
- Bovian Hator shard, along with most of the latest disciples, has sloppy artwork which is merely resized version of the actual disciple card image. Fix those too!

Solution:
Both of these shards should be relocated to a remote island in the Guild PvE archipelago. No one, I mean NO ONE needs those shards! Give room to shards that people are bittlerly fighting over at Guild PvE (like Lava Mysterium or Charybdis). This is simply stupid! These are extreme examples, but there are plenty of other shards which are simply silly to be offered at the shops.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
Let the last days of The Gate be the best days!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-12 03:06:35 |Show all posts
I need the shards to get mine to +8, even though mine aren't fully evolved.
So, tough tiddlywinks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-14 17:11:55 |Show all posts
First off what max augment?
Secondly, I think they only give enough from the events for level 7 augment, my opinion based on other cards that I got 8 of from tournament.
Thirdly, the people who spent cash money to get into top 50 are more likely to spend more money to get more shards.
And lastly, never to return just means not in event or shops, there have been other ways in the past, but maybe not in the future, now, maybe if they let others handle contests.
Unfortunately beyond last, a server that doesn't get updated gets hacked.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-14 19:18:49 |Show all posts
Edited by diudiuz at 2015-8-14 19:20

Seems that the absolute max augment level is now +9. Assuming that the +10 materials were going to be available in the Guild PvP which never happened.

I didn't count the shard nor requirements but if it's level 7 from event like u said then it'd be fine if the rest shard would be acquirable from VIP shop - since they were big money spenders right?

Anyways, this post kinda lost it's point as we got the announcement about TG's future.

Guess they'll release everything available in some form, making finishing disciples and equipment either easy or even more frustrating

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-15 20:16:20 |Show all posts
AGREEE.  but u know that SH never take our suggestion. He always feel right..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-17 19:54:32 |Show all posts
Augment +10 is the max and is available from currently available materials.
King Andrew now has a +10 Tefnut.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-18 01:39:58 |Show all posts
Ok, thx for the info. I thought that the materials for level 10 augment were he tot be released with gPvP.

Maybe I'll have time to beef up my Befa to 100k DPS

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-20 21:52:26 |Show all posts
Should shard hunting really rely on the one of 4 random spots available in IM and arena? Why can't we have a share shop????

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-20 23:40:01 |Show all posts
Just a small correction. The event only awards 37 shards, enough for +7, not +10

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-20 23:42:52 |Show all posts
Post Script (lol) Please don't see that as me 'weighing in' or stomping your point. I'm just playing the hypothetical referee and making sure the details being discussed are accurate

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-3-29 16:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018238 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top