SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: tokay

Critical Announcement - Last Days of Eternity [Copy link]

Post time 2015-8-27 12:10:50 |Show all posts
tokay replied at 2015-8-25 08:51
That's what you'd get under a license agreement as well. In fact, The Gate is currently operated u ...

The way that this game has been designed I could see that it would fit well into a lot of turn based models such as D&D. I certainly had high hopes that Spicy Horse would have considered tapping into these avenues before pulling the plug because the gate has been extremely well thought out and implemented - if only there was an opportunity to float this idea in front of wizards of the coast or similar. The idea of a CCG with the gameplay and strategy that the gate offers is a winner in my book.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-27 16:43:25 |Show all posts
The Gate engine spiced up with D&D mythos (and prefarably SH's talented 2D artists) would definitely rock my boat

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-7 03:54:10 |Show all posts
Edited by Goddwyn at 2015-9-6 14:58
s474n replied at 2015-8-26 23:10
The way that this game has been designed I could see that it would fit well into a lot of turn based models such as D&D. I certainly had high hopes that Spicy Horse would have considered tapping into these avenues before pulling the plug because the gate has been extremely well thought out and implemented - if only there was an opportunity to float this idea in front of wizards of the coast or similar. The idea of a CCG with the gameplay and strategy that the gate offers is a winner in my book.

I agree 101%.... D&D setting/lore + The Gate's system = WINNER

EDIT:
I would actually pay for a pre-purchase / kickstarter on something like this

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-7 04:37:31 |Show all posts
"To express our gratitude, we've created this redeem code, good from here to eternity:

THANX-4-PLAYING

This contains:

1000 Gold

50,000 Soul Coins

1200 Crystals

3x Hope

3x Rood

5x Seismic Material

5x Cyclone material

5x Blaze material

1x Eye of Cthulu

5x Heliotrope Hat Shards

5x Purplepuss Shards

On behalf of the entire team at Spicy Horse Games,

American McGee

CEO

Spicy Horse Games"

Eternity ended rather abruptly I guess?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2018-12-13 10:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016282 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top