SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1073|Reply: 2

Levelling and Sell your soul accident [Copy link]

Post time 2015-8-23 19:50:00 |Show all posts
Hi,

I am playing CoD under an armorgames acc and since the Beginning you had that mind game of sell your soul which I always pressed cancel, just not to give in.

Now when I was purging I levelled up and got the sell your soul option without the demon which is always there with the sell your soul option, because it was probably behind the levelup pop up. Now I accidently accepted this and got that 500 gold. So a second later after accepting it, I was in a state of "I did what". Now this might seem like why are you making a big deal out it.

My reply would be. Its all about the mood. And accidently accepting that mind game of yours and that Killed the mood for me to continue with the game.

My request is that this situation gets reverted. that 500 gold is subtracted from the gold I have and I get that pop up at the next login so I can properly Reject it and keep my mood positive for this game.

With regards
A player who doesn't wish to give in to this entire sell your soul mind game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-8-26 10:02:22 |Show all posts
I suggest you file and submit a ticket, otherwise Customer Service wont notice this and wont be able to do anything about it since they didnt know.

http://spicyhorsegames.zendesk.com/home

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-2 09:22:04 |Show all posts
What if i didn't sell that soul? I don't know what is that for, so i just sell it for 500...?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-8 05:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014216 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top