SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1152|Reply: 4

@SH Auto guild finish [Copy link]

Post time 2015-9-8 05:03:20 |Show all posts
i highly request that an auto battle finish be implemented into the guild battles. Just have it calculate what it would do on auto and display the damage immediately.
I just ran 5 levels times 2 battles it took 49 min and I still had 5 more open guild battles but I'm out of time right now. Gotta get back to work. It seems counter productive to the game to require quite that much time to simply battle through the guild bosses plus anything else to be done like raid bosses lost island etc...many people may like the game but lack the time commitment it sees to take especially trying to run guild battles.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-8 13:26:21 |Show all posts
10 battles on auto took you 49 minutes? How is that?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-8 14:16:24 |Show all posts
Well, each battle is 30 rounds and on auto they last roughly 3 -4 min or so, I was working so a few may have sat on done for a minute  but yeah started @ 1:20 finished @ 1:53 or so. So a littles less think I meant to type 40. But still, a lot of time IMO.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-8 14:21:37 |Show all posts
I don't watch them all the time and do battles all over the day. Just set them to fight, push auto and get back to my own things. Switch back in 10 minutes, set another fight, repeat. This way I only spend a few minutes total to finish all the battles.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-14 11:46:59 |Show all posts
S3V3N, maybe if you had a weaker deck it wouldn't take so long, lol.  I agree it would be nice as an option.  of course auto would not be as effective but I have time constraints as well especially trying to maintain 4 profiles and many times I do not have the time just To sit there.  raid battles do not have auto complete either though

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-15 13:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016450 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top