SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Bl00DSP027

Game slowdown..... [Copy link]

Post time 2015-10-9 06:10:02 |Show all posts
Not to mention the slowdown when choosing your team here is a breakdown of how slow it is for me on an iPhone 6:
Isla Mare : 18 stages x 15 seconds (minimum) load time each stage x3 (grand prince) = 13.5 minutes just in loading times (minimum).
Arena : 25 stages = 6.25 minutes

Thats almost 20 minutes just waiting for levels to load... add in the extra time it takes for choosing your team... it seems that even clicking on any buttons that need to load anything takes exponentially longer than it used to and you have a recipe for players to quit even faster. Disgusting!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-10 03:03:44 |Show all posts
It is happening for me also, the iPad (2014 model) is so slow in island that I have to use the android phone.... there I have another bug( I have it for more than a year) over wifi when I start the game it gives logon error, but over cellular network works fine. Also if I start a new account until I link it to Facebook I can play over wifi... Quite strange....

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-29 16:05:54 |Show all posts
Edited by PK2000 at 2015-10-29 16:10

princess ekek, the ngepet, moon mistress, and batibat cause lag.  using one of these or going against one of these will cause lag.  restart the game to fix it.  this is not my info, just what I read on a FB group.  I am not posting the person who discovered this on here for privacy reasons.  This has been reported as fixed but I still get the lag.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-10-31 05:09:15 |Show all posts
Gotta say that all the lag disappeared for me after the server/account transfer. The app launches in a matter of seconds and stage/mission load time is minimized into a 2-3 seconds. More than content with this improvement!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 09:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013479 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top