SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: ecnelutalf

Status of equipment availability [Copy link]

Post time 2015-12-29 21:20:17 |Show all posts
That card came out when they put the template to make shops work kind of thing out.  Along with undertow and a bunch of cards that only 50 people are supposed to be able to NM.  But now they are available for free.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-30 09:09:40 |Show all posts
Interesting... it is the first time I have seen it and again today it is in my shop along with another "the undertow" which looks to have wind skills although is a liquid card. if he has dumped all the cards does that mean he has dumped all the equipment as well? I thought the data guy departed hastily, and did not expect any such new content.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-30 10:24:26 |Show all posts
Yup Data guy left but it seems he was part way thru the final patch...the result was those disciple cards going into the IM shop....but alas no equipment.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-8 05:28:00 |Show all posts
I still like this game and log in each day but c'mon, having the same stupid card in Arena Shop forever??
WTF!! Couldn't they just do some RNG on all previous cards once a month to auto change it?
Same for the dumb@ss equip card in the Summon.

After being abandoned by SH with TG, I won't be pouring any $$ into another one of their projects

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-14 16:07:22 |Show all posts
There is more cards in the game still unreleased, as well as the shards to go with them and the ones mentioned. Unused skills, items I have never heard of.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2017-5-29 19:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.010733 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top