Search
View: 1023|Reply: 4

Ready for my next big NM but who [Copy link]

Post time 2015-11-28 15:14:27 |Show all posts
I'm ready to NM another player but struggling for who
I have a FA. King O as wind
Magmentusus as a earth
Plus knight Flarious, and Xuong kuong as fire

But who should I do next I have an eates hammer ready, plus a terasaur, and amomongo

Who would people go for all appreciated

Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-11-30 06:37:28 |Show all posts
HI Marc. Do you have any other wind cards or is it just Eate's, Terasaur and Amomongo? The reason I ask is if you can build a team with all the same element you will be able to take advantage of the great elemental buff stacking and Wind has 4 elemental buffs and you already have FA and King O which are excellent wind cards.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-2 02:37:55 |Show all posts
Even if you go for a wind team Amomongo is not a great choice..skills/stats are nothing special and you would need to farm his augment shards through raiding...which takes forever..

Good additions for a wind team: Befafes, Cerberus Lord, Wailing Crisp, Banpyre, Spectrid Puety, Putrifen Gust, Scisciator Queen..ect..

Terasuar isn't bad if you want to make a full earth team..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-14 05:58:52 |Show all posts
I do have spectriid puety but not much else wind I'm working on a prince ekek
Is this good or bad

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-15 12:40:48 |Show all posts
Prince Ekek is not a bad card, but he doesn't have any wind buff skills. I suggest you stick building a wind team that has all 4 wind buffs and since you already have FA and King O (which are great cards) then consider buying Befafes and Cerberus Lord. Befafes does a lot of damage and has Charged, Spiked Armor and DS so he is one of the best in the game. Cerberus Lord isn't a fantastic card, but he also has DS and is just about the only card with the 4th wind buff Breeze. If you create a team with those 4 cards you will have all 4 wind buffs and you can do a ton of damage.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-5-22 16:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019964 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top