SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1119|Reply: 8

Patch December 14th..... [Copy link]

Post time 2015-12-14 10:32:30 |Show all posts

Dear Players

Today we will do a bit a patch and the 2 major changes you will see are....

1) Rebalancing.  We know there are some mares that are completely overpowered and some that are as weak as hell.  You are likely to see quite a big change in future battles compared to what you have seen in the previous couple of months, and yes, a lot of the stats will also have changed too.

2) Evolution tweaking.  We have simplified the evolving process and removed a lot of materials from the game.  There were just too many and it was a tad confusing.  Please check the in-game news section for more details on what was changed, but remember, although it may look like you are missing materials after the patch, you are NOT, we have converted the no longer needed materials into needed materials.

We hope you find these two changes will improve the game for the better.

- Spicy Horse

- Flight

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-14 12:25:53 |Show all posts
Thank you for listening to some major complaints from the playerbase and working to fix them

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-14 13:43:02 |Show all posts
Be sure to sound off in the comments or send us a bug if you guys think something was rebalanced wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-15 12:23:20 |Show all posts
Hello. After the patch one of my guildmates (ign ScorchYRR) attacked me in Arena and completely wiped out my team. The strange thing is my TeamPower is almost 100,000 higher than his. We were both stumped as to why he was able to beat me so I went and attacked him in case it was a Rage adavantage and his team completely wiped me out and I only managed to kill one of his mares. Can you explain it FT? If it's simply that his mares are better than mine then what is the point of the TeamPower score?
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-15 12:25:50 |Show all posts
Oops, I meant to include mine, too:
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-15 13:31:29 |Show all posts
I've actually been talking to the team about this for a while now.
Even before the patch.
I was hopeful that this patch would fix it, and for me, it DID make things a bit better than before, however, I can now send your findings along to the team too and force them to dig deeper.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-16 05:25:57 |Show all posts
You failed to mention prices of materials and Mare shards skyrocketed in almost all shops. I know they were too cheap at first, but now they seem way off imo.

On the second hand, it seems that one can farm enormous amounts of mats in regular story stages. And I'm able to use Purge unlimited times in normal mode. Hard still has a limit of 3-4 per day.

Are all these changes deliberate and well thought? It seems that most mats are so ridiculously expensive at shops that it's highway robbery to offer em in there instead of farming them at regular stages. Ofc I understand that everyone can acquire mats as they see fit.

Overall, it was a good change.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-16 09:53:11 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2015-12-14 23:31
I've actually been talking to the team about this for a while now.
Even before the patch.
I was hope ...

Ok, thanks for the help.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-16 11:13:39 |Show all posts
The issue is They are S Class. And stunlock builds. The two major problems that we happening before that you didnt even think to address, you just slapped an "S Class" ranking on the most Overpowered mares and left them alone.

Oh, and lets not forget locking the two most powerful mares behind a massive $2000+ paywall.

And dont give me that "oh they are all equal really" bs that you gave me with chains, if they were "all equal" then there wouldnt be a need for this Ranking System in the slightest, so this is just Rich getting Richer and pay-to-win if you pay through the nose.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2017-3-26 17:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.009754 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top