SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 975|Reply: 2

Which Mares good or howto compare em? [Copy link]

Post time 2015-12-17 20:04:06 |Show all posts
Could people post their views on which Mares are good and which are not, with a very brief explanation why so?

Or give a clue how to compare each other with some reasonable way?

Atm I'm just buying shards and getting mares but got no idea which I should start developing into usable ones. The development from a two-star, level 1, unequipped Mare is not something I want to spend weeks on, just to discover that the ground I built on was a swamp!
Let the last days of The Gate be the best days!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-18 00:51:04 |Show all posts
Just look at the new Ranking System they put in, it shows which are the best and the worst. And if you have any dreams of doing PVP Arena then id suggest having a full team of S-Rank demons at your level if you want to get anywhere. A ranks are apparently utterly worthless as I've so found out so lovely. All the mares I put tons of effort into are totally worthless for doing anything other than PVE.

Honestly pretty peeved tbh

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-12-18 21:50:49 |Show all posts
1426731005zdxEeM replied at 2015-12-17 18:51
Just look at the new Ranking System they put in, it shows which are the best and the worst. And if y ...

Thx. Found the Ranking System after some searching from the News section.

Weird that my Akarius and Succubi are in the tier A list while Lamia is tier S. Lamia deals much less dmg than the two, according to the statistics and they're equally developed.

Yet, I'm trusting the tier list (don't understand how it's made but anyways) and dropped all development of tier A Mares and started to level up few S fams I've already acquired and will buy more Mares like Amomongo...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2017-5-27 04:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.007471 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top