SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Webby

Scirocco face shards.....redeem/mass mail [Copy link]

Post time 2016-1-8 10:08:13 |Show all posts
Sent a ticket about this, hope for a break!

Will update when I have a reply.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-9 01:45:04 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2016-1-7 21:08
Sent a ticket about this, hope for a break!  

Will update when I have a reply.

Good luck :p

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-10 01:10:33 |Show all posts
Hi there,,

I have sent the suggestion to the devs but as they are working on fixing bugs on our newer games its not positive as to when they can get around to looking at this request.
Please accept my apologies for the disappointment there. We are only customer support and cannot do the majority of things players want us to.

Terribly sorry,
`Rin

Usual stockpile reply from Rin.....i asked for the request to get passed onto Flight/Martin......will update u all

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-11 14:12:51 |Show all posts
Nope....   (update) ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-13 13:09:25 |Show all posts
It's kind of understandable though... with Critter Academy just launched and a bunch of other games to maintain, they probably won't consider adding anything new to an old game anytime soon. I do hope that they will get around eventually though. I joined TG pretty late (late as in last week lol), and as a new player I'd like to see this card too (I'm assuming that there is no way to obtain it in the game now), though I doubt I'd able to collect enough lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-14 08:20:26 |Show all posts
wcherbear replied at 2016-1-13 12:09
It's kind of understandable though... with Critter Academy just launched and a bunch of other games  ...

Yeah agreed, if your new to the game that makes sense. But Spicy really let down TG players by failing to do a final patch that they promised (for whatever reason), a patch that would have ensured continuity, they even told us the day before it was supposed to come out that it wasn't....and then just left us to it.

For me.... a simple little redeem/mail dropping off a few shards that make this card develop-able....involving no programming changes and little time....would seem to go a little way toward lightening the load of Spicy let down on TG finale.

But hey...all's fair in the gaming industry, just coz u believe in fairplay doesn't mean it happens.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-14 13:10:09 |Show all posts
There is a lot that would not seem to be too hard to add in, scirocco shards itemID is 10000931. so adding it to tenth slot in tournament rewards shop for 10000 honor coins would be at line 109 type
105 10 10000931 5 10000 100
To me it seems simple, but they told me they are not allowed to work onnit anymore.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-14 13:36:16 |Show all posts
I am not sure about other platforms, but on android the game downloads the files onto your phone.  You can view them with a text program or import them into excel.  It's only for educational purposes of course, even if you changed it, it wouldn't match what the server's files say.  But for knowing what's available in shops or leveling up requirements it is useful.  The rest will annoy you..

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-1-14 14:17:47 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2016-1-13 16:20
Yeah agreed, if your new to the game that makes sense. But Spicy really let down TG players by fai ...

Yes, I've heard about that. It's kind of the same thing with Alice & Akaneiro too - the fact that they promised something but never fufilled it - so I do understand your feeling. Still, I personally cannot bring myself to blame them, and I really believe that they are doing the best they can, because if they just did't care about users at all, they could have shut the game down completely and focused on other things. With the game still being maintained, at least I can hope that they will get around eventually :3
Another day... a different dream, perhaps.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-12 15:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013951 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top