SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 858|Reply: 4

I miss you guys [Copy link]

Post time 2016-7-29 09:31:16 |Show all posts
I haven't been on here in ages, and it kills me. I miss checking the forum every day for the new updates and discussions. I miss opening up the game and doing my daily runs. I miss the speculation and the theories about how things worked (and having confirmation within a couple weeks). I miss getting excited around the new artwork and creatures every week (still waiting on an alternative to Cerberus Lord!).
But what I miss most is the community. I never interacted with a game's community the way I did with you guys.

Sorry for the sappy post, just wanted to let you all know you haven't been forgotten.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-30 22:22:05 |Show all posts
I feel the same Sanz! SpicyHorse announced they will not be making free to play games anymore, but didn't give any detail about what they WILL be making. Who knows? Maybe there will be anew game coming that we can all enjoy again. Hope you are well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-31 11:04:16 |Show all posts
I was gonna try it out once more for nostalgia but I forgot my email and password. Since there's no support, I can't ever get it back. Hoo boy.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-7-31 21:26:17 |Show all posts
Well, I'm still using your Teffy friend card every day...so....thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-8-2 19:11:53 |Show all posts
Sanz of Time replied at 2016-7-31 10:04
I was gonna try it out once more for nostalgia but I forgot my email and password. Since there's no  ...

Sorry to hear that

Your missed, its a tragedy TG has come to this, especially when u think of the games that followed intended to replace it.

*sigh* oh well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-24 14:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015150 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top