SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1064|Reply: 4

is there a way to import your characters from a kongregate acount [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-17 21:39:23 |Show all posts
is there a way to import my characters from my kongregate acount to a spicy horse's registered mail or log in using that kongregate account? I experience lag and frame rate drop whenever I play the game with chrome or firefox using the normal unity webplayer, or waterfox (64bit) with unity 64 bit webplayer. So I tried download the laucher on from the website, and the game runs smooth. is there a way I can keep my old character from kongregate?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-17 21:49:02 |Show all posts
No, and that's not our fault.

Kongregate owns your login there, we are legally not permitted to mess with it in any way. If we were to try, they'd take the game down, if not take legal action. Sorry.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-17 21:51:02 |Show all posts
thanks, I hope they get the lagginess fixed soon, I'll try to upgrade my drivers or find some alternative solutions then

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 05:53:32 |Show all posts
If you start using the Spicy Horse version right now, you can avoid the whole problem with lagginess.

Losing a character sucks in the short-term, but on your second run, you already know the works, so you'll get through everything faster.

And worst-case scenario, you don't like it, and you go back to Kongregate.

Might as well give it a chance.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 06:05:02 |Show all posts
Yeah, and remember that iOS and Android versions may be a Spicyworld exclusive as the Kongregate probably doesn't allow to use their logins there as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-2-27 08:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020177 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top