SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1000|Reply: 5

Threath questions [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-18 07:51:01 |Show all posts
Does Threath level affect drops? because in game it says High threath=more exp and low threath=better loots... but I suposse you get stuff like blue and pink in higher threath level?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 07:53:15 |Show all posts
Well, there are more enemies, so items drop more often i supposed...I'm not too sure about the quality of drops though. However, i do get much less greens on lower threats and ive only ever gotten blue son Over-run.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 16:35:57 |Show all posts
What affect the game is average threat of all missions that you have available. When you keep most of them low you'll get more chance to drop "magic" weapons, that means - the greens (blues probably too, but they're still rare).

We don't know how exactly works Plum Wine from Shammy Mart, but it looks like it affects for 30 minutes the base stats of dropping items (lvl, dmg/defense, lvl of attributes) making them a little better.

And the chances for more advanced stuff, like blue and pink are getting higher a little with base lvl of particular item, and base lvl range of dropping items is located somewhere between level of your character and recommended level of mission that you're farming on.

Best results you'll get farming items on Shivering Pines with lvl 20 character, using Plum Wine and keeping as many missions as you can in all 5 areas low getting lowest possible world karma (the threat bar on map screen). It's hard but possible to do.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 16:39:47 |Show all posts
I've also noticed a low threat area has better chances of spawning Big Chests in map which drop the most loot and have a good chance of ropping rares.

I've noticed most High threat maps very rarely spawn the big chests mostly just the normal baskets and small boxes and if your lucky an occasional medium chest. And yes the odds of "rare" drops are much better on low threat areas. You will get a lot of drops from monsters on High Threat but you will find a majority will be junk base items

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 23:20:24 |Show all posts
I used Karma to put all 5 areas on low threat (around 10k) I get more stuff than on high treat but not alot, for me I got something like 5-6 items more per run, farmed 20 minutes and all whites and sometmes green. It's hard to farm on all low treat level because they increase every 20 minutes and you have to use Karma to low them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-18 23:29:42 |Show all posts
Not at all, if you focus only on mission objectives you'll be able to do most of them in under 4 minutes. No need to pay that much. And by "keeping low" I meant "no threat" level, the lowest one. And you don't have to keep all of them that low. Just try to be quick and often change missions. That should be enough to get more good greens.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-3-3 16:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016641 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top