SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1356|Reply: 15

question about akaneiro mobile version [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-19 09:50:45 |Show all posts
I did read that there is going to be a mobile version of the game in the future, my question is that will this mobile version of the game have the feature of login into the game using your kongregate account. I have already put time and some money in the game and I want to know before I continue on with the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 10:22:21 |Show all posts
it depends if the devs release a kong version of the mobile release, my guess is that your game stats will automatically be saved to your phone or tablet if you get it directly from the app store. if you play on kong mobile then your characters will probably be the same

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 11:18:51 |Show all posts
Edited by thrallEd10 at 2013-2-19 12:15
B10H4Z4RD replied at 2013-2-19 10:22
it depends if the devs release a kong version of the mobile release, my guess is that your game stat ...

Thanks for your response. Its just that if they were going to release a feature for login into the mobile version of the game using your kongregate account. I want to see if a developer can answer my question also, because I want to know if I have to create a spicy horse account and start working on it or I can continue to use the kongregate account for the game. So I just want to be sure about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 17:50:32 |Show all posts
The mobile versions will use SpicyWorld accounts. Unfortunately, Kongregate's rules don't allow us to offer a mobile version linked with Kongregate accounts.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 20:43:12 |Show all posts
Does Kongregate have a mobile version / app ?

You may ask them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 20:56:11 |Show all posts
Yeah, and even if not they probably could just edit the mobile version to include their login system and release as an another app by themselves to please their players. Question is if they would like to do so. I guess that answer is no, and probably even the fact that Akaneiro is now their no.1 "RPG & Adventure" game wouldn't change that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-19 23:10:50 |Show all posts
Edited by thrallEd10 at 2013-2-19 23:12
Origami replied at 2013-2-19 20:56
Yeah, and even if not they probably could just edit the mobile version to include their login system ...

I posted a message on the board and hoping the developers on kongregate can read it and get the idea that players who play this game on kongregate would want a mobile version of the game that can let them use their kongregate account on it. Now a days games are going to mobile phones and there is high demand for mobile game app. Even kongregate started up their mobile gaming fund, they need to think that mmo games like akaneiro are also coming out with mobile versions of the game and people would want to play the game on the pc and continue playing the game on the go as well. It just the reason why I decided to play the game on kongregate was that if I wanted to buy some in game currency, it would be easier to do so and have left over, while ultimate game card I would think would be a bit more complicate, with remaining balance, or it is not that complicated.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-20 08:56:57 |Show all posts
Now I am thinking of continuing on kongregate or creating a new account on spicy horse and playing the game on it. What do you guys or developers think I should do?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-20 09:21:30 |Show all posts
thrallEd10 replied at 2013-2-19 20:56
Now I am thinking of continuing on kongregate or creating a new account on spicy horse and playing t ...

start on spicyworld
edit:make a poll

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-21 01:19:35 |Show all posts
I know that akaneiro will also be on steam as well. Is there the same problem with kongregate and the mobile version of the game as steam and the mobile version of the game. Or since they use the same servers there steam is more will let players use the mobile version if one comes out? Also for steam would you still need to create an steam account and then create a separate account for the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 00:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019894 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top