SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: thrallEd10

question about akaneiro mobile version [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-21 02:13:33 |Show all posts
Huh?

Is it eeven possible to play with Steam mobile? I thought thats only for chatting or buying games.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-21 02:53:36 |Show all posts
Even if its not I was wondering about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-21 03:34:16 |Show all posts
I'm pretty sure Steam Mobile doesn't let you play games.

We don't know if SpicyWorld accounts will be linked through Steam yet -- that's up to Valve, and we don't have much (if any) control over it. We'll let the players know when we do find out, though.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-21 05:11:22 |Show all posts
Edited by thrallEd10 at 2013-2-21 05:12

Well, I was not referring to steam mobile letting you play games. I was wondering about the linking between steam and spicy world, where you can play on steam or the main website and continue playing on the spicy world mobile version of the game or even using your steam account to play the game and play it on the spicy world mobile version. Sorry about that. I was just wondering. I guess it would be better and more safer to just create the account on spicy world to be sure I can also play on the mobile version. I have played different mobile rpg game that are also pc game, like DL, PL, SL. They were okay, but this one is better once it gets more features added to it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 09:25:55 |Show all posts
I know that this maybe considered as a console system, but since it is running android I was wondering if akaneiro will be on ouya when it comes out or later on after ouya comes out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 10:14:22 |Show all posts
We would like to release Akaneiro on Ouya at some stage but we're not sure of when that will happen. There is a lot of work he stuff from the Kickstarter campaign before we can commit all the required resources to it. That said, the work we need to do for the Android tablet version should benefit the Ouya version.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 08:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015585 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top