SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Chaos379

Which skill is best? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-3-27 23:04:45 |Show all posts
swath for the life xD i just use it , fast run travelling the map to the end, while kicking some monsters asses xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-31 11:49:17 |Show all posts
tobasko replied at 2013-2-21 16:50
neither amongst aforementioned ... the best skill so far is the Hungry Cleave

IDK as long as hungry cleave requires you to stand still it's usefulness is limited, nothing like heal-slashing then losing a chunk of the new hp because the enemy just counter attacked.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-1 03:06:34 |Show all posts
tobasko replied at 2013-2-21 16:50
neither amongst aforementioned ... the best skill so far is the Hungry Cleave

true i would say that also

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-17 06:57:35 |Show all posts
Swath is so Overpowered! The best skill right now.. but i guess they will be nerfing it when PVP is released. This way everybody will be Prowess jaja

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-29 20:37:57 |Show all posts
i think swath isnt that op...
look - we duel and u swath into me but dont nock me back? you'll eventually run out of energy for a while and then boom ^^

if devs  were to change anything i think they should work on weapon and armor passives...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-30 08:36:44 |Show all posts
So, you are still new at the game..

with my build i can spam skills all the time, so if i want i can Swath to go through you, and you will only get me with an aoe or swath.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-14 01:27:02 |Show all posts
Hungry cleave, then ring of frost. All you need is chi prayer, focused/all stat heavy armor <3

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-2 05:56:53 |Show all posts
firebomb large groups on single target i use stinging shot and steady shot

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-7 12:53:30 |Show all posts
Personally, I like Hungry Strike the best. It can deal damage to multiple enemies, and restore my health

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-12-21 00:27:51 |Show all posts
I don't think that there is a one size fits all skill. There are skills that better for specific things. for example:

1. Use caltrops to put distance between you yourself and monsters if you're in an open space. But allow for a little time to drop them.
2. Swatch of Destruction is good for making a hole to escape through.
3. Meteor showers are good for attacking monsters behind barriers you can't get through or that are outside of your hand held weapons range.
4.Shock wave can be used to pack monsters close together.
5. Stinging/Steady shot can be use to pick off or flush out a specific monster in a bunch.
6. Firebomb can be use to inflict a little damage while on the run.

One one of my favorite things is to use caltrops around stationary objects. I'll drop caltrops around those trees that produce the bugs. The caltrops will damage both the tree and the following bugs. You'd be surprised at how many kills you can rack up using caltrops instead of whacking at the tree and fighting the bugs. Or even using meteor showers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-11 08:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017489 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top