SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Shiro Neko

New items in Vendor Goto [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-22 15:59:03 |Show all posts
Next week gonna be an update or so I heard

They say the next map gonna be unlocked and new features too (which still remain a secret XD)

Let's cross finger for the multiplay battle or vendor items update XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-22 16:36:12 |Show all posts
Well I am very disappointing too I really "REALLY"" wanted that claymore that Is why I even bothered to farm for hours. I really hate when online games give items to "selected few that where here first"
I play games to relax and checking store constantly gives me stress. This limited rare item quantity shop will be the downfall for this game it will push many people away like it did to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-22 17:15:29 |Show all posts
Is it even possible to farm that much? The game had gotten so laggy and the rewards so limited that I gave up on farming and made the mistake of waiting for the Kickstarter karma instead.
(The claymore was the last deciding factor for me and made me go ahead and pledge.)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-22 18:45:01 |Show all posts
i think when the equipment upgrades/crafting system is on,vendor goto will no longer be so popular....

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-22 21:09:38 |Show all posts
Dr.Mosby replied at 2013-2-22 17:45
i think when the equipment upgrades/crafting system is on,vendor goto will no longer be so popular.. ...

That still depend on how's the system working. Like if we want to craft, we have to farm materials

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-2-26 19:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014614 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top