SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: travianne

Do you agree with in-game item trading? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-4-4 03:08:12 |Show all posts
Yes, but no auction house. This system worked will in D2.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-25 23:03:20 |Show all posts
In-game trading will not reduce peppers consume,i think .People who buy peppers with real cash will keep buying because trade still need lots of Karma Shards , while who have time to farm gears will earn their reward from trading.

So this is something that can be a win-win.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-27 11:25:14 |Show all posts
Trading, sure. Auction? No.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-10 23:26:47 |Show all posts
no, prefer self drop

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-15 01:11:47 |Show all posts
yes, wouldn't be a bad idea

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-4 15:31:33 |Show all posts
Trading could be a problem, depending on how it's done...  I mean, if items cost Karma Gems, then sure, cause that way if people want the awesome lvl 24 purple Obsidian Great Axe of Cutting Everything's Heads Off +6, they can pay money for it instead of farming for days and days (speaking of which, has anyone ever got a lvl 24 purple drop?  I don't actually think there has been a confirmed purple drop since Beta), it gives high-level characters a way of getting Gems without needing to pay (obviously this does run the risk of cutting down on Gem buying, but only for higher-level characters cause I doubt people will spend Gems on lower-lvl gear unless the Crafting system lets you upgrade gear level)...

tl;dr - if trading is ever implemented, it should be for gems not karma, and they should put in a Gem sink to get rid of the Gems people make via trading.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-4 17:00:14 |Show all posts
IIRC corretly there were about 5 purple drops confirmed, and about 10 purples generated in regular vendor shop. So yes, they're there.

And the premium currency is called Karma Crystals. Gems will be a rare Boss drops, used as a crafting material.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-4 18:24:35 |Show all posts
Yes, I know they're called Crystals not Gems, I had just come here from the GW2 forums though (where the cash-currency are called Gems) so I'm sorry about the mix-up ^_^

But yeah.  Everything I said above still stands, with the exception of your two points.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-18 04:35:15 |Show all posts
NO!
Trade = bots = selling items and stuff
Noone has ever made 100% bot protection and never will, best way to keep them out is to make botting useless, having no trade is best way to do it.
This is what is going on most game where is trade
youtube.com/watch?v=8NUQTATy5dc
do you want it?...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-16 21:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016112 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top