SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

The future of Akaneiro ROADMAP [Copy link]

Post time 2013-3-6 05:24:33 |Show all posts
That's not what Ophelia said, "No feature requires payment beyond Karma. But some cosmetic items and convenience items will."
I'm wondering what "Convenience items" will be.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-6 05:34:44 |Show all posts
mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-3-5 22:11
Yea, that's true, but one of the things that hooked me was that everything was obtainable through ka ...

I GUESS that they will give you a much easier access to features that are already available by normal play. For example, they may sell packs of resurrection scrolls that will be in fact cheaper than regular karma revival or sell directly the materials for item crafting that you'll be able to collect also from drops. Something like that. It's about, well... "convenience". Time-saving, less grinding etc. It just looks like a new display method, not the change of lead idea. I think that new currency will just bring more things like map-packs that doesn't make anyone OP.

There's no way for P2W style item selling for paid currency, they said that so many times that I don't see reason why not to belive them. You shouldn't be afraid

But you should wait for some clarification from the devs that surely will come in upcoming hours anyway.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-6 05:39:33 |Show all posts
Yea, I guess you're right Origami. Thanks for the answer.
I apologize if my way of saying something was rude, I just don't want to see a beautiful game ruined by that kind of stuff.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-6 06:35:08 |Show all posts
Trust in the Spicy Horse.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-6 10:29:44 |Show all posts
PATIENCE...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-9 10:46:44 |Show all posts
cant wait for pvp - multiplayer trading sistem

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-16 12:44:05 |Show all posts
travianne replied at 2013-3-5 17:13
speechless.. overwhelmed with excitement

i know how you feel

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-18 19:32:55 |Show all posts
Does the "WASD and A*(navmesh) analysis" mean they are looking to add WASD movement controls rather than or in addition to point and click? If so, I'm pretty physched about that one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-30 10:11:52 |Show all posts
I was wondering how the crafting system would work exactly, I've been playing under the assumption that you can break down items for their gems or attributes (or at least pieces that can replicate similar gems or attributes) so I've been saving every blue item, good attribute, and obsidian/jade item I've found. I've 37 items total that I'm not using (29 blues, 8 greens, 3 obsidian, 2 jade, obv overlap) and it's starting to cut into my karma grind and item grind (with 3 spaces I could theoretically get more greens-gems then spaces left on a map run).

So I've got a few questions about the crafting system or if we can expect storage or the crafting system next update. (idk if there's a better forum for this).

-Will we be able to break down items into gems or attributes?
-If so will we be able to retrieve 1 or more gems or attributes from an item?
-Will the item just be broken down into random craft materials?
-Will the color/rarity of the item determine the quality of craft items (if we can't retrieve a specific gem or attribute or if there's some sort of cheaper random craft item destroy method for items
That's all, I think I'm going to grind on a new character until I figure out how to proceed or until a storage update.

Thx in advance for listening

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-30 12:25:48 |Show all posts
AkkyWakky replied at 2013-3-29 23:11
I was wondering how the crafting system would work exactly, I've been playing under the assumption t ...

My advice is dont save that, sell everything. I'm really looking forward to the shared storage , hopefullt they'll add that with the next update. But I know crafting won't be here next update.
Mobs will drop crafting materials.
Chek out this thread, it will answers your questions.

http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-238-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 07:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016798 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top