SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

The future of Akaneiro ROADMAP [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-5 06:32:02 |Show all posts
It's June now, a lot of these features aren't implemented.  My problem really isn't with that, it's with the completely unrealistic road-map still being up.  I'm glad you're being open and transparent, but could you try and keep us updated on progress while doing that?  A little "we're having some trouble implementing the crafting interface, that'll take a bit longer than we said" or "with the multiple character bug, we're putting account-wide storage on the back burner for now" would do wonders for reassuring people that while some of this stuff isn't getting done, there are valid reasons for it and it is going to arrive.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 15:43:42 |Show all posts
Hi there.  
Yes you're right, that JPG did get quite out of date didn't it?

Have now updated the front page with more info.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 16:18:29 |Show all posts
Pets finally get the levelling part?

Huzzah! 8D

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-13 15:10:14 |Show all posts
so the update coming in the next few days or is it a few weeks away?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-13 22:17:24 |Show all posts
At the end of this month is the latest information. So maybe it will come next month. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-25 19:38:09 |Show all posts
What about (shared) stash? Now, with crafting materials it really become a pain in the ass. Inventories of most people are often full in the more than a half of space. Collecting anything is starting to be troublesome.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-26 03:36:19 |Show all posts
Agreed ^^ wiht ori

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-26 11:46:18 |Show all posts
I'm jabbing the team with a brutal raging blast cutlass to make them put storage in asap.
I'm hoping for next week but don't want to promise anything yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-11 12:44:39 |Show all posts
In the old image road map there was an entry that made it look like you were considering WASD movement as at least an option to point and click movement and attack. Is that still, or ever was a consideration?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-15 15:23:16 |Show all posts
Yeah it's still a consideration, but it was always going to be something that got looked at after the big stuff was done, like crafting, multiplayer and tablet version.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-23 21:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015982 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top