SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

The future of Akaneiro ROADMAP [Copy link]

Post time 2013-7-19 09:29:08 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2013-7-15 02:23
Yeah it's still a consideration, but it was always going to be something that got looked at after th ...

Ok, good to know. I used to play the heck out of the first two Diablo games, although over the years I've been playing so many games, including ones functionally similar to this (ex: Bastion and Spiral Knights), that use keyboard and mouse that I just can't get into games that use the mouse for both movement and combat anymore. It's simple to understand, but I just can't control them as effectively, so it's the main thing holding me back regarding this game right now. This issue is made all the worse when there aren't even all that many hotkeys, like with this game. Using a three button mouse, which most do I image, you could have access to all your combat hotkeys right there, then use the scroll wheel and/or modifier keys (shift, alt, ctrl) with the mouse buttons for different skill sets, while WASD handles movement, it'd be perfect.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-19 13:30:47 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2013-6-26 11:46
I'm jabbing the team with a brutal raging blast cutlass to make them put storage in asap.
I'm hoping ...

I've never seen a Brutal Raging (or even Thirsty) weapon before. xD
Wait, does that mean we will never see one? o-O
I mean were there one wouldn't the trail effect collide and cause massive breakdown? x_X
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the updates on multi-player system as weeeell as new Skills!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-11 22:34:27 |Show all posts
I am waiting for multiplayer to be implemented. This will increase the sales and players a lot

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-12 13:31:48 |Show all posts
We're currently working on Multiplayer internally now  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-12 23:15:53 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2013-10-12 13:31
We're currently working on Multiplayer internally now

Awesome !

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-15 07:59:35 |Show all posts
At the same time, I hope you don't get rid of the asynchronous ally/spirit companion for those of  us that don't like multi-player with strangers. The current functionality is cool!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-20 04:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014334 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top