SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 958|Reply: 8

still got the passion? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-3-25 19:28:54 |Show all posts
just wondering...the forum's been too quiet lately,people are busy grinding or the passion's faded?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-25 23:02:51 |Show all posts
I'm there with ya dude. It's SO damn quiet. I check it 4-5 times a day and nothing, it's pretty boring.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-25 23:35:35 |Show all posts
Maybe people are busy with Easter Holidays coming, or... the Spring took them out from homes, or... I have no idea.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 00:56:53 |Show all posts
Dont thing we are that many playing the game ... we kinda need the multiplayer update to start getting players on

If we at least had the trade system on i would go farm mode and get some events going...

its a bit sad cuz the game has potential to grow

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 01:52:36 |Show all posts
Tzuby replied at 2013-3-25 13:56
Dont thing we are that many playing the game ... we kinda need the multiplayer update to start getti ...

Mosby is talking about the people who usually comment on the forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 02:43:11 |Show all posts
And remember that most of players play on kongregate or via desktop client, that's why they are not on spicyworld chat. But the few last days were really, really quiet here...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 02:57:38 |Show all posts
i did understand that but only wanted to say that once we get the multiplayer+trade the forum will get more posts

dumb question ... if i play from client and a friends plays from this site...will we be able to play together? are we not on the same server(official)?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 03:11:08 |Show all posts
Yea you will be able to play together. The accounts are on the same server, try to play with your current account in browser. You won't be able to play with people who plays on Kongregate and Steam I believe.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-26 03:24:00 |Show all posts
You will be able to play with people using any client (desktop, web and future iOS, android and Linux ones), and also steam and kongreagate players. They use the same gameplay servers as Spicyhorse only difference is that they use separate login server connected to their systems. So you'll be able to add them to friends etc. in game.

Only thing that is not possible is to play with kongregate or steam account on any Spicy Horse client, including tablet ones. So it's highly possible that iOS/Android versions will be Spicyworld exclusive unless valve or kong decide to create own mobile clients.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 08:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016397 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top