SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2574|Reply: 20

4/3/2013 Update [Copy link]

Post time 2013-4-4 02:59:20 |Show all posts
Edited by mido_raizen11 at 2013-4-4 21:45

Thanks guys for the fixes and the new food! I'm diggin the Mushrooms and Tree Roots.
The only complain I have is the annoying sound when collecting karma.

Also, did you change the drop rates for green and blue items right? They hardly ever drop anymore. From 5-6 greens per mission to 1-2 now.
Edit: Apparently you get more greens and blues if you run solo.
Edit2: 6-3 "The Risen One" map is bugged, already sent bug report.
Edit3: The well in Yomi Village glows :O
Edit4:Green and blue items don't "sparkle" anymore when on the ground. Don't know if it's a bug or it is intended to be that way.

What rewards are you talking about when you say "Rewards for being summoned"? I've never got anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 03:43:33 |Show all posts
You get an exp and karma reward whenever you're summoned. The karma reward has been reduced by quite a lot. Bummer...
Only my level 24 character has ever received rewards, my level 9 and level 21 characters have never received a single reward. Not sure if that's a glitch or if people really don't summon characters that aren't max level.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 04:18:14 |Show all posts
Mm, I don't know, My lvl 24 char with 3 purples never got any of that lol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 07:35:06 |Show all posts
I absolutely despise the reduction in food time.
We've had a 66% reduction in how long food lasts and only a 50% drop in price!

I'm paying 16% more for less useful and more awkward (hello having to stock up and open your inventory to rebuff your foods for long maps). Very frustrating.

All of the fixes are great, I even like the new green for greens altough the text for green items on the ground look a little yellow.

Is there some sort of unseen war on buffs in the developer room? Buff skills last at max, like, 20 seconds and now food buffs are getting a huge reduction in time too.

In addition to having to buff 1-2 times per mob (at the higher difficulties), now I'll have to check my food stuffs 1-3 times per map (long overrun maps).

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 08:13:11 |Show all posts
I really dig on the new features, but still dont find usefull reduction in time of food buff. Besides making them shorter and having new ones from donation, BE CAREFUL dont transform this game from a free to play to a umbalanced pay-per-own game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 09:24:08 |Show all posts
Edited by mido_raizen11 at 2013-4-3 22:25

Yea I didn't like that either, but oh well, 100 karma for a buff that last 30 minutes was too good to be true. Didn't like that the new food is in crystal currency since I won't pay to buy stuff like that, hell I don't even buy those shinigami scrolls.
The new sound when you collect karma is annoying. I'm digging the color of the items since I send a suggestion through Zendesk exclusively for that.
My biggest complain is that Yurei Caverns doesn't have  ANY Yurei ( Japanese Ghosts) so what's the point in calling them YUREI CAVERNS

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 09:56:43 |Show all posts
mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-4-4 09:24
Yea I didn't like that either, but oh well, 100 karma for a buff that last 30 minutes was too good t ...

I'd gladly pay more karma for foodstuffs with just a duration increase and the same stat increase. The overall lowered duration doesn't sit well with me especially for crystal currency, you'd expect for paying real $ you'd get something you can set up and not worry about for a while (like maplestorys 2 hour exp increase).

I don't mind the better effects being CC only, I fully expect them to sweeten the pot for handing over real $ but it would be nice if somewhere far, far, far down the line they implemented some trade based way for regular players to get CC (albeit far less efficiently)  a la maplestory.

I don't play with sound on so I don't really notice when they change it.

I think the real money making clincher for this game is going to be cash items worn over your regular items (along with passive buff stuff), a strange but interesting concept they could try is some sort of swap token that lets you have the stats of one item but the look of another (like wearing the visual representation of a conscript coat but be really wearing some scout mail)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 10:03:03 |Show all posts
mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-4-4 09:24
Yea I didn't like that either, but oh well, 100 karma for a buff that last 30 minutes was too good t ...

>>>mido_raizen11:  The new sound when you collect karma is annoying

On the contrary.... I found it quite Soothing XDD

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 10:26:40 |Show all posts
vvanything replied at 2013-4-3 23:03
>>>mido_raizen11:  The new sound when you collect karma is annoying

On the contrary.... I found i ...

Haha good for you, I can't stand it!

@AkkyWakky: Yea, I would've prefer that they increased the price of the food and kept the duration time. IDK who's gonna buy that new food, all those crystals just for 10 f. minutes? I'd rather save my crystals for other stuff.
I think at some point they will add Apparel Equipment to fuse with your stuff to change the looks, and that probably will be on crystals too.
I would love if they implement a way to get crystals by grinding, that's how I like to play!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-4-4 10:33:25 |Show all posts
It's easy, if you put items in a currency that can only be obtained by real money, non-buyer players will not be happy and leave the game. Sadly, the 80% if not more of the population of the games are non-buyers, so if you dont get those people you dont have a game!

That happens when devs dont think, dont make something unreachable for normal users, make it hard, not extremely hard, but hard enough to represent a good purchase in real money if you want to save time, or put nice hours on grinding to get it.

So as to say, DO NOT make another currency for real cash, just sell KARMA!

Just an advice

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 04:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017870 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top