SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1216|Reply: 12

Karma Bug [Copy link]

Post time 2013-5-17 07:14:17 |Show all posts
I don't recieve karma during missions, it doesn't mater if it's an enemy or a mushrroom etc, no karma for me.
Wanted to know if this happened to someone else. Already reported to Zendesk...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-17 19:28:48 |Show all posts
I already got confirmation that it's not a bug, but a feature connected to the new cooldown system. You receive collected karma when you finish the mission, only it's not displayed on summary screen yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-17 22:54:26 |Show all posts
Yea FlightTribe told me that via mail. I dont like that feature.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-17 23:55:07 |Show all posts
Well that was confusing xD

I just realised that myself when i was running through quick missions xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-18 20:00:56 |Show all posts
Just to make sure: If I play a mission and can not beat it, then I get no Karma now? I always liked the fact that I could even often ressurect myself and still could exit the level with a plus at the Karma.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-20 09:49:15 |Show all posts
Sorry dudes.  That's the way it's got to be now.
For 2 reasons..

1) The farming really was destroying the shops economy, as you saw, when it used to cost shards, we HAD to put the best stuff up near a quarter of a million karma, that was getting ridiculous, we were just giving away far too much Karma.

2) With the new cool down system, if we gave karma away as you played, people would just get to the end of the level and quit out, avoiding the cool down and keeping the karma.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-21 02:06:58 |Show all posts
Edited by mido_raizen11 at 2013-5-20 15:27

So, from now on, the best items from Goto (purples) will be on Crystals?
Also, 1 hour Cooldown per mission? That seems a little bit excesive...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-22 14:32:25 |Show all posts
Yes, I believe the rare shop will be crystals only from now on, but the current pricing seems way off and shall be tweaked.

And there are cool downs MUCH higher than 1 hour.  
This is linked to materials and crafting somewhat !!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-23 05:58:53 |Show all posts
Ah, I see, We'll have to wait then. I hope you guys implement another way to get karma crystals, aside form the login reward, otherwise, a lot of people who doesnt pay, will lose interest in the game and that would be a shame.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-23 15:42:19 |Show all posts
I don't personally mind cool downs per se... I assume the stage/difficulty will affect the CD since i passed Yurei on easy and the CD was 45mins or so and then it was around 1hour and a half when i cleared on medium...

That being said I do hope they get tweaked a bit... i cleared the forest boss on overrun and the CD was 12HOURS @_@;; Thats a little bit excessive in my books xD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-19 06:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016667 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top