SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Tzuby

New update question [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-9 19:18:17 |Show all posts
RocK_M replied at 2013-6-8 14:09
@Akurah Shi: The older system had a threat system and allowed you to redo stages as much as you want ...

there is a loop hole and u can run it again ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-10 08:56:19 |Show all posts
@Tzuby: You really should report that "loophole" because that actually classifies as an exploit =/

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-10 20:24:18 |Show all posts
i did say ... if they are interested they should pm me .... i am not using it so ... tho i dont care that much about it, i am not using it and wont ... but if they dont listen to us why should i support them ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-10 22:34:57 |Show all posts
@Tzuby: Because it is a game breaking bug!... just because *you* don't use it doesn;t mean others cannot find out or abuse it instead. It's not a matter of them "pm'ing" you. Game bugs and especially game breaking *exploits* NEED to be reported ASAP so it can be fixed.

If a bug like that is left to fester it can ruin the economy and ruin all the current work planned if its not fixed before the next updates. Otherwise its back to the drawing board and any "improvements" we're asking for gets pushed back to fix the damage =/

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-11 23:53:59 |Show all posts
If a bug like that is left to fester it can ruin the economy

what economy dude?

anyways if they dont give a crap about it and only want money from us .... i wont give a crap either

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:21:51 |Show all posts
Sorry for being away guys.   The Steam launch was mental busy !!   

Either way, we're sure there's no loophole.
Unless you mean playing a level and dying at the end and going back to the village?  Which isn't a loophole.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-19 19:30:37 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2013-6-18 14:21
Sorry for being away guys.   The Steam launch was mental busy !!   

Either way, we're sure there ...

yeah but u can get away with items ... and if u do it over and over u get rich....

and if u can get away with items u can get away with mats for crafting(when it will be available)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-23 03:50:41 |Show all posts
This game is junk now. What the hell is up with this cooldown crap? Games like this are about getting in and busting some heads. Killing massive amounts of enemies and ofc the gear grind. If you take that away, what is the point of playing a game like this really? Put it back to the way it was. There is no multiplayer, and even if there was... I'm sure people would trade items vs the red karma crystals anyways. A better solution to the item farming is make the vendors not carry the great mods on weapons/armor, so that you have to actually find them. GOGO Fix, take it back down, return this crap back into gold.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-23 10:01:24 |Show all posts
@Jojomortale: That still doesn't fix the problem which created the decision to use CD's though... how do you get people to pay if they can achieve everything by farming?

Besides Crafting will be changing the way you farm for items/gears and multi is coming...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-26 03:38:52 |Show all posts
These devs are making the game worst and worst, do you guys want us to even play the game ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 04:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016792 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top