SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 877|Reply: 4

over run is impossible [Copy link]

Post time 2013-5-25 08:55:57 |Show all posts
i am level 24 and i have all blue gear my fortitude is like 50 and after i use food and summon the turtle spirit it was 50+(52)
i go into an overun missin at yuri caven and boom die instantly after 4-5 mob hit me ........ so it freaking impossible to do over run mission and when u die u can't resurrect

ps. i think this game is dead

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-25 20:30:55 |Show all posts
ps. i think this game is dead

Could you elaborate that?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-25 23:05:57 |Show all posts
Well, the game is not, but forum ( Akaneiro section ) - low activity.
About overrun difficulty - yeah it is hard, but using heal helps a lot.
However, without "boosters" almost impossible. And thats bad, because developers actually tend players to.. pay to play. If there will be something very interesting with the crafting materials on the overrun difficulty, then its okay
So, just be patient before updates with the multiplayer and crafting ( which will make overrun much easier btw ) and only then make your decisions ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-27 01:01:44 |Show all posts
I can't agree with you more.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-27 17:18:51 |Show all posts
As has been mentioned earlier in the thread, crafting is coming very soon and you'll be able to make yourself some better gear.
Plus Area 7 is on its way which will increase the cap to 28.

And you can buy boosters and pets for shards which are essentially free to collect, so that's not so bad is it? Of course the premium boosters are crystal priced but man they're good, and hey, we also give away free crystals too  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-21 14:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015205 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top