SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: FlightTribe

Here's how crafting is going to work !! [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-1 22:58:40 |Show all posts
I love this game but now iam over equiped  (5 all skill and some bonus on each armor) and my level is always blocked to 24. When i play i cant improve my character experience and i cant begin an other character because the limit is 1. So the game is finished since a lots of time for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-2 15:34:17 |Show all posts
@Chumbrass: Your example is the very reason why cool downs where introduced =P It was so easy to just farm levels... even low level ones on OverRun just to grab Karma and then spend it all to upgrade.

That being said I'm fairly sure the 1 character limit is a bug. As there are quite a fair few people w/ multiple characters. I assume they will fix it on the next major update

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 06:27:01 |Show all posts
I've got a question: assuming I find a neat weapon that I want to keep, say a Ruby Raging Flame Nodachi, will it be possible to upgrade the weapon's actual level too (I'm lvl 8 right now, so I doubt I'll be finding a lvl 24 weapon anytime soon ;3)?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 14:56:10 |Show all posts
I've actually been poking the team about that very issue, so rest assured it's being talked about although there is no solid answer as of yet.

There HAS to be a level upgrade too or it's kinda useless I think  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 15:00:02 |Show all posts
Well, not really useless I wouldn't say, just less useful.

And again, if you want it to be more useful, then the ability to actually CRAFT an item (i.e. take a lvl 24 white weapon and make it a lvl 24 purple Obsidian Brutal Jade weapon or something) seems like a shoe-in, but then again, I'm not designing the game so I won't criticize ^_^

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-5 16:16:48 |Show all posts
@AielloFA: Actually you *need* that item level upgrade... while its not so bad on the first 2 areas... you find that the difficulty level/spike + damage gets a bit out of hand on the last 3 acts xD Even more so on Hard/Overrun difficulties xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-8 11:11:54 |Show all posts
I just can't wait for the Crafting system to be implemented! Hahah, it's gonna be awesome!

P.S - I'm experimenting the 1 character bug too, can't create another one in the same account =/

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-10 06:22:05 |Show all posts
FlightTribe replied at 2013-6-5 01:56
I've actually been poking the team about that very issue, so rest assured it's being talked about al ...

I think it's somewhat irresponsible for admins to speculate on yet-to-be-added content this close to delivery, it might cause some higher expectations from the team working on it.

That said, I'd love to see the crafting process also increase the item level, or a specific and/or separate crafting process to increase the item level in steady increments. Although a part of me doubts that it will be implemented that way.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:24:17 |Show all posts
So.... crafting is coming in 2 parts.

PART 1= Update an item's attributes and gems.
PART 2= Update an item's level.

I really wish we could have done it in one big go, but for internal reasons that I'll not bore you with it just wasn't feasible.
I hope that doesn't upset your enjoyment of crafting  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-18 17:57:06 |Show all posts
But I like boring talk!

I WANT TO BE BORED! xD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 01:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014284 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top