SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2034|Reply: 19

Closed Beta, the plan still to release tonight? [Copy link]

Post time 2012-11-1 06:58:36 |Show all posts
I'm extraordinarily curious, is that still the intention or has it been pushed back? I was hoping to avoid asking and making some kind of issue out of it, but not having any updates gets worrisome.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-1 11:52:37 |Show all posts
Hey there.

It's VERY close, but the thing is, we're having a staggered roll out to do a load test and avoid destroying the servers and giving customer support a melt down

So all I can suggest is to just hold on a teeny bit longer   

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 00:41:43 |Show all posts
I suppose my individual melt down is a small cost compared to that of your entire support team. Unless I were somehow capable of filling the role of your entire support team, hehe. Doing a rolling wave of invites for stress testing is so much smarter than having the servers flooded, so kudos to whoever brought that up at the meeting. I'm very much looking forward to the beta, the only thing that would titillate ( =O Can we sat that in a public forum? ) me more, would be seeing a little more effort spent on advertising. The games created by Spicy Horse are entertaining, and deserve more buzz.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 08:44:35 |Show all posts
hello boys!!! this is exciting truth, I was not expecting you for the opportunity, we will see tonight that the power will be faithful!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 09:02:29 |Show all posts
I just can't wait for the beta, I check my e-mail every 2 minutes , this will be EPIC!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 09:41:22 |Show all posts
I am extremely excited for this game. Whats does everyone plan on playing this game on. I am playing on playing this on my nexus 7 tablet.  Im also wondering if anyone is going to try one of those android flashdrive mini pcs to give me a rating of how well those are at playing games.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 10:07:42 |Show all posts
Waiting................................Waiting..........................waiting..............................[bing!] HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 10:15:23 |Show all posts
Why did you have to do this just as I have a work to do and a test to study to??..... Oh well.. there's always next year I guess

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 11:13:28 |Show all posts
Waiting,on good,terrebly exited,to play this,Long live to beta testers!!!!! who aggre,type-Beta test rocks

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-2 11:26:11 |Show all posts
Sorry for asking this but,Can we provided with the time for the beta launch??? if not just say we understand and appreciate the atention.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 05:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016964 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top