SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Nitromand

My list of bugs (22/33) and suggestions (9). [Copy link]

Post time 2013-7-13 17:55:56 |Show all posts
Hopefully we will soon see a bunch of bug fixing, but it all comes down to resources on the developing team. ;)

You're right, but I think with the multiplayer testing the devs will have bigger fish to fry at the moment. The most severe bugs (invisiboss etc.) are gone anyway and the remaining ones won't need much effort to be fixed. Perhaps we will even have a complete overhaul of the UI.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-24 04:25:21 |Show all posts
Hey Nitro, I found some minor UI bugs after the last update. Might want to add them ;)

1. In the summoner's screen, the tag "Already summoned" isn't deleted after the summoning time of the spirit expires. Or will there be some kind of achievement: "Summon all spirits"?

2. In the new skill upgrade screen (good work, by the way), if you click on a skill, the level is shown as "X/10" with X being your skill level. But skills can't be upgraded to level 10 (yet?), lvl VI is the maximum.

3. In the mission difficulty selection screen, for all difficulties not unlocked it is said "Complete on Hard to unlock", even if you didn't complete Easy yet and selected Medium (or Hard)

The typo in mission 3-2 "Find theif hideout" has been corrected.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-24 12:27:18 |Show all posts
marrok replied at 2013-7-23 21:25
Hey Nitro, I found some minor UI bugs after the last update. Might want to add them ;)

1. In the su ...

Heya Marrok,

Nice to hear from you again. ;D

1. This sounds like a bug to me. Achievements seems to be far away, but i could imagine this being an achievement eventually. I'm pretty sure this bug will go away when you enter a new game session?

2. Yep i noticed this bug as well. I must have forgotten to add it, but i will do it now. I really love the new looks of the skill training screen, just a bit sad to see they decided to add a cooldown timer here. :/

3. I wouldn't have spotted this bug by any chance. I got all stars currently, and don't plan on making another character yet. ;)

Nice work Marrok and thanks for posting what you found.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-28 16:51:31 |Show all posts
# 29 (the problem in the summoner's screen) seems to have been fixed with the last minipatch (and no, it remained after a new session). Now we also have full information about skills (range, duration of effect ...) in the upgrade screen. Nice

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-29 13:42:26 |Show all posts
marrok replied at 2013-7-28 09:51
# 29 (the problem in the summoner's screen) seems to have been fixed with the last minipatch (and no ...

Updated #29 to be Fixed.

Once again, thanks Marrok. ;D

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-18 11:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014773 second(s), 9 queries .

To Top