SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: vessel_anc

Bitter feelings [Copy link]

Post time 2012-11-3 00:48:11 |Show all posts
Conducted tests today from the Eastern Europe (+1 GTM), no lag issues, great response and ping between 30-50ms.

Running Win7 OS with Google Chrome as default browser. Having around 1.120KB download/speed constantly. Pretty sure to have the latest Java/Flash, everything...

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 04:08:30 |Show all posts
whats the server adress? i would like to try pinging it as well

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 07:44:37 |Show all posts
im California close to San Fransisco

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 09:55:39 |Show all posts
if you only play standalone games, you may feel that the browser is somewhat inefficient, but if you are experiencing something like a 0.5s delay then its probably your connection

Use magic Report

Level 5

rawr

Post time 2012-11-3 10:57:37 |Show all posts
Guys: Remember, this is a Closed Beta.

There Will be bugs, that is why you are testing it. Hence why closed beta'ers are considered "Testers".

If you see a bug, do not hesitate to report it, and we will fix it. Suggest things as well, that's why you were selected to play!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 12:37:46 |Show all posts
the thing is i cant even log in becuase i tkeeps saying my email and password is wrong and i keep having to retrive my password and get a new 1 then change it back to what i want it then repeat the process.
I really enjoy the game though and its a game ive been waiting for sinc ei heard about it on mmobomb

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 18:05:34 |Show all posts
vessel_anc replied at 2012-11-3 12:37
the thing is i cant even log in becuase i tkeeps saying my email and password is wrong and i keep ha ...

vessel, the issue with login and password is one that I also have... it's something we're working on fixing. Seems to happen if you change the original password you had for the platform. I've found that I don't actually have to go through the process of setting a new password... just ignore the screen when it says your password was incorrect and click the link back to the forum. I'm always logged in at that point even if I was told the password was incorrect. We'll fix this ASAP.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 20:19:45 |Show all posts
give us an invite pls... i wanna test this. i got a guild to invite if i will love the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-25 04:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014739 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top