SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 720|Reply: 4

Need Pause Button [Copy link]

Post time 2013-7-30 06:39:19 |Show all posts
I don't know about you guys, but I think we could use a pause or perhaps a game save feature.  Reality likes to rear its ugly head sometimes when I'm playing. For me it typically happens with a big group of monsters or right in the middle of taking down a boss.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-30 07:48:26 |Show all posts
pause button would be useful yeees!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-30 13:36:07 |Show all posts
Sorry, for some reason or other that someone technical told me and I don't understand, I'm fairly sure that this won't be added  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-31 06:23:01 |Show all posts
No sense tying up the server with an inactive connection I guess with the pause button. But a save option would still be good.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-8-12 23:42:32 |Show all posts
Edited by Zweihander at 2013-8-12 09:47

I remember some console games that allow you to "fast save". Can you do that?
EDIT: correct words are "Quick save". Below's from Wikipedia.

Quick saving and quick loading is a feature of computer games that allows the player to save or load the game with a single keystroke. These terms are used to differentiate between the traditional saving mechanism. The term quick save may be used in video games that lack the traditional saving mechanism altogether.

The advantage of quick saving is its low burden: The player only has to press a button and, if applicable, wait a few seconds. The disadvantage is the automatic loss of the previously quick-saved state.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-23 04:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015269 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top